D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Brother Shatterstone said:
Ahh cool, yeah I wouldn't mind messing around with her point buy so that would work nicely. :) )
Interesting. I have a crap load of Odd Stats???

I will try to post in the next 2 days.

Ggggrrrrr!!!!

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

I'm back.

I have now spent a couple of hours catching up. Luckily(?) most of the post involved people speaking languages that I do not understand.

AbMM:[SBLOCK]
Abdiel has very little idea of what is going on - except that he is supposed to hand over the Crazan Arris.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
AbMM:
[SBLOCK]
That was FreeXenon's last post. Of course, if everyone would like, since you're here now and I haven't responded yet, you can say that Abdiel wouldn't hand it to Mhrazhar and then retcon in your approach--Zykovian would be very happy, since Mhrazhar was going to give a death threat :p
[/SBLOCK]

Eonthar

Explorer
Abdiel Lyanthra

AbMM:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
That was FreeXenon's last post. Of course, if everyone would like, since you're here now and I haven't responded yet, you can say that Abdiel wouldn't hand it to Mhrazhar and then retcon in your approach--Zykovian would be very happy, since Mhrazhar was going to give a death threat :p
Oops. I missed the part about him dropping it into an envelope.

I do not think that Abdiel would have let Mhrazhar take the Crazan Arris. Mhrazhar is a little too aggressive for a delicate situation like this.

I will let the group decide about the retroaction.

[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
AbMM[sblock]Doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to come out of this alive and perhaps not a criminal. Whoever gives it up (not that I want it given up - I almost died twice in helping to get it), isn't as important - though Zykovian has ideas on that. I'm keeping him quiet for the moment ;)[/sblock]

Keia

P.S. Welcome back - missed you!!

Rystil Arden

First Post
AbMM:
[SBLOCK]
Keep in mind that if you don't let Abdiel change it so that he will be giving the Jewel, then Mhrazhar will be delivering a death threat to Zaryl Barryn in a language the Dragonlord understands fluently :uhoh:
[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
AbMM[sblock]Oh . . . well if that's the case . . . umm . . . Change it! change it!!! change it!!!IF you want to see that gem again, that is. :uhoh:

Keia[/sblock]

Remove ads