Wis10 +0(2p)
Cha10 +0(2p)

Saves--baseMod-Magic
+9Fort__2-----2---+5
+9Ref----2-----2---+5
+12Will--7-----0---+5

Abilities
Summon Familiar (cat)
School Specialization Divination (Prohibited-Necromancy)
Secret(Instant Mastery){Move Silently)

Feats
Scribe Scroll(wizard)
Eschew Materials(1st)
Skill Focus(Know)[nature](human)
Craft Wondrous(3rd)
Craft Arms and Armor (bonus 5th)
Spell Mastery(6th)

Skills 11/5
+07Balance5(10)+2
+15Craft(Weapon smithing)10+5
+15Craft(Siege weapon smithing)10+5
+07Concentration5+2
+15Know(History)10+5
+15Know(Arcana)10+5
+13Know(Nature)5 +5+3
+09Move Silently4+2+3
+16Spell craft11+5
+07Swim5(10)+2

Spells Known
0- All but necromancy
1-8 Comprehend Languages, True Strike, Identify, Grease
2-4 See Invisibility, Detect Thoughts, Knock(m), Scorching ray(m)
3-4 Arcane Sight(m), Tongues(m), Dispel Magic(m), Keen Edge, Haste, Flame arrow
4-4 Scrying, SM IV, Remove Curse, Ice storm, Black Tentacles, Dimension Door
(m)=Mastered (Can prepare without spell book)

Spells Prep’d(On normal cruising days)
0-4Detect Magic, Mending, Light, Read Magic
1-7True Strikex3, Identifyx2, Greasex2
2-5See Invisibility, Detect Thoughts, Knock, Scorching rayx2
3-5Dispel Magicx2, Haste, Flame arrow, Tongues
4-4Scrying, Ice storm, Black Tentacles, Dimension Door

Equipment
On Person
Heavy Crossbow 50gp
Artisans outfit free
Bolts, 10, mw 301gp

Chest 2gp
Chest Contents
10 bolts, MW 301gp
25 candles .25gp
2 vials of Ink 16gp
Ink pen .1gp
Artisans Tools, Masterwork 55gp
Spell book (72 pages of spells) free
Blank Spell book 15gp
Research/note Journal 15gp
Scholars outfit 5gp
Travelers outfit 1gp
Ale 4 gallons .8gp
Large 2x4 silver mirror 1000gp

Magic Items
4 spent scrolls 1050gp to buy 1400 to copy to spell book (2 3rd level and 2 4th level spells)

Potions
1 Water Breathing 750gp
2 Cure Mod 600gp
1 Remove Paralysis 750gp
1 Neutralize Poison 300gp
1 Remove Blindness/Deafness 750gp

Others
Cloak of Resistance +5 25000
Headband of Int +2 2950(Self Crafted)
Goggles of Night 8550(Self Crafted)

5cp
8sp
137gp
700pp

In a small archipelago in the Eastern sea(ocean) resided an enclave of diviners whose goals, like most diviners, lay in the pursuit of knowledge and the continuance of their ideals.

Hallux Barbule was a native islander in the same archipelago, he lived with a large family in relative harmony, on the eve of his13th birthday, a group of wizards came down from the enclave, to talk to his parents.

The local population looks up to the wizards with a sort of reverence, as they have aided the villager during the rough times, so when a group approached a pair of residents with offer to train their gifted son, understandably it didn’t take much convincing to send him. A fact that Hallux Barbule has mixed feeling about, since he had little say in the matter.

The years drudged on, studying this, and studying that. Never time to do as he wanted, never time to learn to use a sword, only time to learn about them. It was during this time Hallux began a love affair with weapons digging through all the books he could find the bigger the better. Inevitably the search would begin for a sword, or axe, or anything, but also as inevitably be shot down with stern words of "A diviner does not need such barbaric things"

The urges for more than four grey walls and a book became overpowering, Hallux left the enclave, and a lengthy letter at his old home and stowed away on the first merchant vessel with his cat Malata, bound for parts unknown.

Spending a few years stowing away on the next ship out of whichever port he resided, Hallux's power calcified and the alure of sword play gave way for the rapidly increasing power of the mage. Eventually his confidence grew and he joined a crew, mercenaries defending a merchant convy. I strong crew that fought for the highst bidder, months on the high sea fighting battles learning hard lessons and surviving till the next day.

Then came the last day, a great battle against a crew that was smarter, faster and more blood thirsty. Hallux survived, using tactics that might seem cowardly by some, had he reveled it to anyone... ever.

Hallux washed up nere a major port some days later where he stayed, for an extensive time. The nightmares of old comrades pervasive in everything he did, till one day a glising ship the likes of he had never seen before. I strong sense of destiny, I knowledge that this must be his fate.

With a test of ability and loyalty, he became a permanet and proad member of the ship...

Hallux stands 5ft8in, and 170lb. With dark skin and black hair done up into an woven poney-tail. On days of rest he can be seen with simply shirt and pants. Dressing up and down for work and for when he's trying to impress, respectivly. Items always present an earring, a fine engraved cape, a small ornate headband and a pair of completly black goggle adorning his forehead slightly higher up.

As a crew man his jobs vary according to situation, during times of peace he keeps busy working on a variety of project, and in spare time he predicts weather(in doesn't take that long and helps to avoid open seas during storms). In battle, he remains a defensive spell caster buffing his crewmates, disrupting foes, and dropping an area effect or two. After battle, He processes captured weapons and magic items(some say he's seen so many one day he won't even need to use spells), Making repairs where needed on captured and owned weapons.

Malata, Cat Tiny Animal Hit Dice: 8 (20 hp) Initiative: +2 Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares) Armor Class: 14 (+2 size, +2 Dex), touch 14, flat-footed 12 Base Attack/Grapple: +0/–12 Attack: Claw +7 melee (1d2–4) Full Attack: 2 claws +7 melee (1d2–4) and bite +2 melee (1d3–4) Space/Reach: 2-1/2 ft./0 ft. Special Attacks: — Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent Saves: Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +7, Abilities: Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 7 Skills: Balance +15, Climb +6, Hide +14*, Jump +10, Listen +3, Move Silently +10, Spot +3 Feats: Weapon Finesse
Skills: Cats have a +4 racial bonus on Climb, Hide, and Move Silently checks and a +8 racial bonus on Jump checks. Cats have a +8 racial bonus on Balance checks. They use their Dexterity modifier instead of their Strength modifier for Climb and Jump checks. *In areas of tall grass or heavy undergrowth, the Hide bonus rises to +8.[/sblock]

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Just so were clear, when you say item, do you mean magic or mundane or both, if I can craft those magic items, 4500 in the bank

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Any magic item you can legaly craft.
Any mundane item you can craft you can get for 1/3 the cost.

Also, did you save 5K to donate to the ship? :)
Ahh, yes, that's my Protection fee isn't it? :p

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
5K is fine, that's all I've asked of anyone else, and we should be fine.

5k it is, also I wouldn't object to creating a few minor enchantments here and there, understanding of course, that the big ones are still out of my league. Could we work a few things out before game?

Xael

First Post
Unfortunately, I still seem to be too tired from my weekend trip to really start making the character, so I guess I have to pass this game. Sorry, but I just haven't slept enough for a while.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases