wow, we're setting records!

EricNoah

Adventurer
347 users on right now, the "most ever" according to the info on the front page. I'm so very impressed with the server, it's just working out great. Congrats on finding a great solution to the problem.

2WS-Steve

First Post
Yah, I logged on with 350 as the record. Moreover the server has been incredibly smooth for me! This is simply fantastic!

Great job EnWorld Gurus.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, the final server is much more powerful than this one. If anything, we erred on the side of caution, but better safe than sorry! :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No we didn't. I'm pretty sure that most of those "guests" are phantoms and not really there. I think that the boards haven't realized that they haven't logged off, and still shows them. For one thing, their IP addresses haven't changed since last night. :) Must be a bug in the software.

Morrus, you might want to briefly turn off the boards when you wake up tomorrow morning, to see if it clears out "Who's Online."

Purple

First Post
New record

Well, it looks like a new record for today, as well. I'm guessing that a lot of them came from http://slashdot.org/ where the WotC contest was posted as news. That the server hasn't crashed is really good news, as many sites that get listed there often go down under the crush of users.

-Purple

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases