ENWorld Fantasy Football (ESPN), Week 13, final week of regular season.

Dungannon

First Post
So I noticed that detomo has started an ENWorld Fantasy Football (soccer) league and that got me wondering. Is anyone running an ENWorld Fantasy Football (US-style) league this year?

Last edited:

loki44

Explorer
Dungannon said:
So I noticed that detomo has started an ENWorld Fantasy Football (soccer) league and that got me wondering. Is anyone running an ENWorld Fantasy Football (US-style) league this year?

ESPN fantasy football is free this year.

Go Falcons!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I would be very interested in such a thing... I know I've screwed the pooch twice in basketball but I can assure you that's cause I hate points leagues instead of head to head leagues. (and ‘m not much of a basketball fan.)

loki44

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
I hate points leagues instead of head to head leagues.

I much prefer head-to-head as well. You can do basketball and baseball that way rather than rotisserie but it's really labor intensive. Nothing beats fantasy football though.

Is there a clear #1 pick this year? It's usually pretty obvious but I think less so this year. Peyton Manning? I'm loathe to take a QB #1. Maybe Ladanian Tomlinson?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
loki44 said:
I much prefer head-to-head as well. You can do basketball and baseball that way rather than rotisserie but it's really labor intensive. Nothing beats fantasy football though.

I love Head to Head Baseball but really my only Baseball league I work with all the other players so its a great way to bust someone's chops..

loki44 said:
Is there a clear #1 pick this year? It's usually pretty obvious but I think less so this year. Peyton Manning? I'm loathe to take a QB #1. Maybe Ladanian Tomlinson?

Ah, good question. I'm not really sure who I would take number one yet.

Dungannon

First Post
Okay, I've started a private league at ESPN. It's a ten team league and I'll need to send you an invite if your interested, so the first nine people to get me their e-mail address will get invited. You can post it here or send me an e-mail at seatownjay-at-gmail-dot-com.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases