The Seas of Blood - Pirates on the High Sea!

Phoenix

First Post
Post here ladies and gentlemen....I shall also be posting major NPCs in this forums as well as legendary monsters. Details of your adventure will be placed here as time passes.

Current Day: 3

Ship's Condition: Perfect.

Current Quests:
Collect 1,000,000 gold pieces and reach Haven's Den by Day 90.
Deliver Bart (Captain Jerimiah Smith) to Plegis by Day 30.

Possible Targets:
The City of Loridunne
The Waverunner (Completed)

Side Quests:
Resolve the Family Affairs of a'Shelys.
Meet Captain Shellisan in Girlide from Day 40 to 50.
Find a Yellow Lotus flower.

Quests Completed: None

Ship's Haul:
Actual: 20,797gp 7sp(coins only)
The Waverunner:
[sblock]30 short swords (150gp) - sold for 181gp 5sp
20 shortbows (300gp) - sold for 393gp
500 arrows (12gp 5sp) - sold for 16gp 4sp
20 suits of leather armour (100gp) - sold for 121gp
5 suits of chainmail armour (375gp) - sold for 450gp 8sp
<CS> Magical Bracers, Magical Cloak, Magical Gloves, Magical Dagger, Magical Javelins x3, Magical Potions x4.
<AU>Magical Ring, Magical Wand, Travelling Spellbook, Magical Potion x2, Magical Scroll x4.
<OH>Magical Maul, Magical Tower Shield, Magical Full Platemail, Magical Composite Longbow, Quiver of Masterwork Arrows, Magical Potions x4.
80,000 pounds of Iron (8,000gp) - sold for 10,480gp
200 pounds of Salt (1,000gp) - sold for 1,210gp
1,000 pounds of Bronze (1,500gp) - sold for 1,815gp
Paychest containing 1,000sp, 300gp, 20pp.
Personal Wealth of Crew = 300sp.
Personal Wealth of NPCs = 2,000sp, 1,500gp, 400pp.

Items found in NPC quarters = alexandrite (450gp), golden chalice (125gp), tapestry of Neptune (80gp), masterwork lute made from Soarwood with ivory fittings (980gp), pearl necklace (1,200gp), five ivory dice set with small rubies (220gp each).[/sblock]

Current Crew: Twenty Sailors (15 Lvl1 followers, 1 Lvl2 follower, 4 hired hands).

Information on the Silver Sovereign:
[sblock]The legendary ship captianed by Theodore Fontane and his crew, it is rumoured that the ship was built in lands far away by mystical craftsman. It is one of the fastest ships on the seas, and Captain Fontane has earned his reputation as one of the dangerous pirates alive for good reason.

Speed: 5 MPH (50') <guessed>
Materials: Unknown wood
Cargo Capacity: 120 tons
Personel Capacity: 40
Crew: 18

(2) Balistas
Locations: Aft-Port, Aft-Starboard
Crew: 1-2
Damage: 3d6
Critical: x3
Amunition: 10 Each

(6) Rowboats
Locations: 3 Starboard, 3 Port
Speed: 2 MPH (20')
Materials: Regular wood
Cargo Capacity: 300 lbs
Crew: 2
Personel Capacity: 4
Items: 2 Oars Each

Cargo:
Currently unknown
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
a'Shelys of the Spirit Mists

a’Shelys of the Spirit Mists
Neutral Good Elf Scout 8

[sblock]
Height: 4’7”
Weight: 87lbs.
Eyes: Golden Green
Hair: Coppery
Skin: Tanned

STR: 14 [+2] (6 points)
DEX: 20 [+5] (10 points, +2 race, +2 lvl)
CON: 12 [+1] (6 points, -2 race)
INT: 13 [+1] (5 points)
WIS: 14 [+2] (6 points)
CHA: 10 [--] (2 points)

Hit Dice: 8d8 + 8
HP: 58
Armor Class: 24 (10 base + 5 Dex + 8 Armor + 1 Shield)
Initiative: +5
BAB: +6/+1
- Melee: +8
- Ranged: +11

Speed: 40’

FORT: +4 (2 Base + 1 Con + 1 Comp)
REFL: +11 (6 Base + 5 Dex)
WILL: +4 (2 Base + 2 Wis)

Abilities:
- Immune to magic sleep effects
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against Enchantment spells and effects
- Low-Light Vision
- Weapon Proficiency: longsword, rapier, longbow, shortbow
- +2 racial bonus on Spot, Search and Listen checks
- Automatic Search
- Skirmish (+2d6, +2 AC)
- Trap Finding
- Battle Fortitude +1
- Uncanny Dodge
- Fast Movement + 10
- Trackless Step
- Bonus Feats (4th, 8th)
- Evasion
- Flawless Stride
- Camouflage

Feats:
1st Level
- Mounted Combat
3rd Level
- Mounted Archery
4th Level
- Point Blank Shot
6th Level
- Rapid Shot
8th Level
- Precise Shot

Skills:
99 skill points
Spot +15 (11 ranks, +2 Wis, +2 Race)
Swim +13 (11 ranks, +2 Str)
Ride +18 (11 ranks, +5 Dex, +2 Syn)
Survival +10 (8 ranks, +2 Wis)
Climb +5 (3 ranks, +2 Str)
Balance +18 (11 ranks, +5 Dex, +2 Syn)
Tumble +18 (11 ranks, +5 Dex, +2 Syn)
Jump +15 (11 ranks, +2 Str, +2 Syn)
Handle Animal +5 (5cc ranks, +0 Cha)
Use Rope +6 (1 rank, +5 Dex)
Escape Artist +10 (5 ranks, +5 Dex)
Craft: Bowery +6 (3 ranks, +1 Int, +2 Tools)
Profession: Sailor +5 (3 ranks, +2 Wis)

Languages:
- Common, Elven, x

Equipment:
Melee weapons
-Tahlrah the Leaf Blade Masterwork Longsword +9/+4 (1d8+2, 19-20/x2) Description. (315gp, 4lb)
-Dagger +8/+3 (1d4+2, 19-20/x2) (2gp, 1lb)

Ranged weapons
-Ruaor the Star Flower +1 Shock Elvencraft Composite (+2) Longbow +14/+9 (1d8+4+1d6, 20/x3, 110 ft.) Description. (8900gp, 4lb)

Armor
-Maihel, Death’s Sorrow +3 Glamered Mithril Shirt Description. (12700gp, 10lb)
-Darkwood Buckler (215gp, 2.5lb)

Miscellaneous Magic Items
-Yaliir, The Shining Path Greater Bracers of Archery (25000gp)
-Amethil, The Swans Wing Ring of Feather Falling (2200gp)

Potions
-Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (300gp)

Mundane equipment
-Adventurer’s Outfit (0gp, -lb)
-Hammock (5gp, 1lb)
-Belt Pouch (2gp, .5lb)
-Signal Whistle (8sp, -lb)
-Waterskin (1gp, 4lb)
-Rations, 10 days (5gp, 10lb)
-Silk Rope (10gp, 5lb)
-Whetstone (2cp, 1lb)
-3 Bottles of Fine Wine (30gp, 4.5lb)
-Masterwork Bowery Tools (50gp, 5lb)
-Arrows, 600 (30gp, 90lb)
-Blunt Arrows, 100 (5gp, 15lb)
-Serpentstongue Arrows, 100 (15gp, 15lb)
-Swiftwing Arrows, 40 (40gp, 6lb)

Mount
-Rysha, JadeOcean Griffon Mount & Training (5000gp)
- Bit and Bridle (2gp, 1lb)
- Exotic Military Saddle (60gp, 40lb)
- Studded Leather Barding (100gp, 50lb)
- 60 Days Feed (3gp, 600lb)

Ship
- Donation (5000gp)

Weight Carried: lb
Remain money: 51gp 1sp 8cp
[/sblock]

Description[sblock]
a’Shelys stands with the grace of a man who lives aboard the rolling deck of a ship. His coppery hair, normally flowing in long curls to his neck, is tied back in a ponytail to keep it from his face. With the green-gold eyes of a hunting cat contrasting against the dark tan of his skin, he always seems to be peering out from darkness. He wears a stripped down adventurer’s outfit, rarely needing the accoutrements of a standard land-bound adventurer. A sheathed elven leafblade pokes from its scabbard over his right shoulder, the handle intricately carved mahogany, crossing the scabbard and rising over his left shoulder is a composite longbow inlaid crafted from the wood of a starfruit tree. A pair of mithril armbands are worn on his forearms, embossed with golden rays of sunlight, on his left hand is a ring of carved ivory, on closer examination a swan can be seen drifting among the carvings.[/sblock]

Personality[sblock]
a’Shelys is generally slightly less flighty than other elves, the rigorous training he underwent to become a member of the Silver Manes has given him an air of seriousness, although that air is often blown away when he lets out a rolling laugh or the unexpected punch line to a situation. He has a close-knit bond with Rysha, the griffon he raised from an egg as part of the Silver Manes, and should it come between someone else and Rysha, she wins out more often than not. When it comes to his duties aboard the ship, a’Shelys takes them seriously despite the aerial acrobatics he’ll perform for fun as he scouts ahead. In the back of his head though, remains his affections for Naeasha and his bond to the Silver Manes, something that will always remind him of home.[/sblock]

Background[sblock]
a’Shelys was born to the elves of Laerendhor, the Deep Fen. Growing up amongst the towering forests, his life was led as many elves of his age; running through the woods, games of archery and swordplay, frolicking and such. But for an elf, life is still a progression and soon his interests diverged from those of the typical elven youth. For many years he had watched the Silver Manes, a guild of griffon riders who defended the forests from the air, and been fascinated by their distinctive air from the rest of the elves. They were a close-knit band of various sorts, the bonds that stood between them and their brethren (griffon or elf) were closer than the few friendships he had had whilst growing up.

He began to frequent near the Aerie, where the griffons resided, adopting the habits of some of their best, going to the same revels and inns, watching how they carried themselves, their garb and weapons. He fancied himself someday a Silver Mane, riding amongst brethren on the winds high above the forests. This lasted for quite some time, until his fascinations were noticed and he was brought in as a potential recruit, for he had socialized with many of the Silver Manes and knew them well-enough. His training as a griffon rider was stricter than many of his experiences as a youth. Although far from rigid, it was quite rigorous and on many evenings, a’Shelys would collapse exhausted on his hammock and sleep till he was awakened by the morning birds, when he would then prepare for another day of training. This initiation lasted for five years, he became a skilled rider and acquired the prestige of a Silver Mane. He was a scout and harrier, moving swiftly in advance of his brethren, showering any attackers with arrows as he guided Rysha with his knees.

The bonds of kinship within the Silver Manes were strong, yet when Naeasha, one of the diving cavalry, began to show affection to a’Shelys her former partner Caerios, also one of the diving cavalry, became envious. Tension rose among the Silver Manes as the affair became known and uncharacteristic to the strong bonds of kinship, members took sides. Some against him, others happy for him, and others protecting Naeasha. With tensions high, it was only time before someone slipped in the line of action, and although it was neither of the three involved in the affair, Caerios was deeply injured as a result. a’Shelys decided that he could not stand to create such a rift in the Silver Manes, too proud to let their prestige fail because of a personal affair.

In sad departure, he said his goodbyes, even Caerios saw him off for he recognized the noble deed that a’Shelys would now endure. With a small gift of a carved ivory ring, Naeasha said that last goodbyes, and he departed into the skies with Rysha to make his way in the world beyond the Fen.

He flew east over the mountains and towards the great port cities he had heard of from the seasoned tales of the Silver Manes. It was there, that he began to make a small name of himself as a skilled scout for caravans and ships, flying ahead of them and reporting back with the lay of the land and of any dangers ahead. While he had most often kept to the coast, the spell of the sea slowly won him over and he soon longed for the ships to hire him and to glide over the rolling blue-green of the ocean waves. It was only chance that he ran into Captain Swoops, or more that Captain Swoops ran into him and nearly was mauled by the first reactions of Rysha, defensive of her companion. Calming his flying companion, a’Shelys dusted himself off and apologized to the man who had just nearly run him over in his haste. When the Captain let drop his name, a’Shelys knew he had found the man who would bring him to the sea as he had longed to do. a’Shelys proposed to serve as part of his crew at once, offering his services as a scout in the skies. The Captain, more in haste than in true acknowledgement, agreed and a’Shelys accompanied Swoops to the Moon Goddess.

He has since served for two years, slowly building his relations to the other crew. It was with some trepidation that he let himself become attached, since he had seen what had once happened in a close-knit band when a problem arose. But since, he has come to love the ship and his crewmates, relating tales of the Deep Fen and bringing the occasional friend up into the skies on Rysha. Although one day he longs to return to the Aerie to tell his tales of adventure, that day is a long way off in his mind.[/sblock]

Rysha the Griffon uses the standard griffon statblock found here

Last edited:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Lukda Bloodyhammer
Chaotic Neutral Female Half-Orc Druid 8

Description
[sblock]Lukda is a savage raised by savages, and even after several years among 'civilised people', she retains many of the mannerisms of her bestial origins. She hates that she still does not 'fit in', and does her best to seem like a normal, civilised girl, but it doesn't always come off.

Her blond hair - unusual in a half-orc - helps somewhat, but the grayish pallor of her skin, and her coarse, brutish features are an eternal disadvantage. Lukda is all-but-fluent in Common now, though she has a tendency to revert to pidgin when her emotions run high. She also has a habit of trying too hard to use impressive-sounding words to demonstrate her proficiency with the tongue of men, which can on occasion backfire - witness the name of her sword, 'Revengeance', for an example.

Lukda is thoroughly torn between her past and her present. She adores new places and new experiences - even the most boring day at sea can be an adventure for her if she's in waters she hasn't seen before. She gives thanks every day to the gods who guided Jonathon's rowboat to her tribe's island - a prehistoric speck in the middle of nowhere - and gave her the opportunity to travel in a ship the likes of which no-one she'd ever met could have dreamed of. She does her best to become a part of the new world she's entered into.

And yet her druidism is part of an ancient tradition that binds her always to her ancestors and her roots. Her prayers and rituals, her companion Elmo, every spell she casts is a reminder of her heritage, something she can never be entirely free of.

But as long as she can contribute to the ship's continued weal, and can practise her rituals discreetly; as long as she can see new shores and meet new people; and as long as she can bear the occasional sniggers at her all-to-frequent faux pas, Lukda Bloodyhammer will be a happy sailor. She is occasionally homesick for her family, her mentor, her chimpanzee Bobo... but the excitement is worth a little homesickness!

When she expects trouble, Lukda wears the armor and shield fashioned for her by her tribal mentor from the hide and shell of a great dragon turtle, with Revengeance, a sword taken in single combat from a hobgoblin pirate captain, at her side. For day-to-day wear on board ship, the simple canvas outfit of the working sailor suffices. But when Jonathon makes port, Lukda goes all-out... since discovering cities and seamstresses, Lukda has indulged a passion for dressing up that simply had no outlet on a jungle island. A musclebound blonde six-foot-plus half-orc girl might look silly in pink silk and frilly lace... but who's going to tell her to her face? Much of Lukda's luggage aboard ship is in the form of gowns, cosmetics, and gaudy paste jewellery, though it generally only makes an appearance when the ship is in port, or when Lukda is invited to join the captain's table for dinner.[/sblock]

Character Sheet
[sblock]
Code:
[b]Str[/b]  14 +2       = [b]16[/b] [+3] 
[b]Dex[/b]  11          = [b]11[/b] [+0]
[b]Con[/b]  14          = [b]14[/b] [+2]
[b]Int[/b]  14 -2       = [b]12[/b] [+1]
[b]Wis[/b]  16    +2 +4 = [b]22[/b] [+6]
[b]Chr[/b]  12 -2       = [b]10[/b] [+0]

[b]HP  [/b]  66 [i](8d8 + 16)[/i]
[b]AC  [/b]  18 [i](10 +0 [Dex] +6 [armor] +2 [shield])[/i]
[b]BAB [/b] + 6 
[b]Fort[/b] +10 [i](6 +2 [Con] +2 [resistance])[/i]
[b]Refl[/b] + 4 [i](2 +0 [Dex] +2 [resistance])[/i]
[b]Will[/b] +14 [i](6 +6 [Wis] +2 [resistance])[/i]
[b]Init[/b] + 0
[b]Spd [/b]  30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)

-----
[b]Feats[/b]

Spell Focus (Conjuration)
Augment Summoning
Natural Bond                [CAdv]
                            [size=1][i]Natural Bond adds three to your effective druid level for the[/i][/size]
                            [size=1][i]purpose of bonus hit dice, extra tricks, special abilities, and other[/i][/size]
                            [size=1][i]bonuses the companion receives.  Effective Druid Level cannot exceed[/i][/size]
                            [size=1][i]character level.[/i][/size]

-----
[b]Skills[/b]

Speak Common
Speak Druidic
Speak Orcish
Speak Aquan
Speak Auran
Concentration        9 +2    = [b]+11[/b]
Handle Animal        9 +0    = [b]+ 9[/b]
Knowledge (Nature)   9 +1 +2 = [b]+12[/b]
Profession (Sailor)  5 +6    = [b]+11[/b]
Spellcraft           9 +1    = [b]+10[/b]
Survival             5 +6 +2 = [b]+13[/b]
Swim                 5 +3    = [b]+ 8[/b]  [size=1]*-6 ACP[/size]

-----
[b]Class/Racial Features[/b]

Darkvision
Orc Blood

Animal companion
Nature sense
Wild empathy
Woodland stride
Trackless step
Resist nature’s lure
Wild shape (3/day)
Wild shape (Large) 

-----
[b]Spells[/b]

0 (  6/day, DC 16)
Create Water
Detect Magic
Flare
Light
Mending
Purify Food and Drink

1 (4+2/day, DC 17)
Cure Light Wounds
Entangle
Faerie Fire
Obscuring Mist
Produce Flame
Speak with Animals

2 (3+2/day, DC 18)
Animal Messenger
[s]Barkskin[/s]
Flaming Sphere
Warp Wood
Wood Shape

3 (3+1/day, DC 19)
Call Lightning
[s]Poison[/s]
Quench
[s]Water Breathing[/s]

4 (2+1/day, DC 20)
Control Water
Cure Serious Wounds
Flame Strike

-----
[b]Equipment[/b]

Periapt of Wisdom +4 and Resistance +2      22000
+1 Wild Dragon Turtlehide Breastplate       16500 [size=1][i](as dragonhide breastplate)[/i][/size]
Revengeance, +1 Humanbane Cutlass            8315
Collar of Speed and Sustenance (on Elmo)     6000 [size=1][i](as horseshoes of speed and ring of sustenance)[/i][/size]
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 chgs)           750
Masterwork Dragon Turtleshell Heavy Shield    167 [size=1][i](as darkwood heavy shield)[/i][/size]
Masterwork Sling                              300
20 Flame Bullets                              400 [size=1][i](A&EG: +1d4 fire damage from alchemist's fire, -2 attack roll)[/i][/size]
100 Bullets                                     1
Handaxe                                         6
Daggers (5)                                    10
Spell Component Pouch                           5
                                            -----
-----
[b]Other Possessions[/b] (400ish gp)

Books
Slate Board and Chalk
Sewing Kit
Assorted Fabrics
Assorted Outfits
Assorted Cosmetics
Assorted Jewellery (mostly paste)
Flotation Bags
Fishing Tackle
Painting of Bobo the Chimpanzee
Painting by Bobo the Chimpanzee

150gp in coin and gems
5000gp invested in ship
[/sblock]

Animal Companion
[sblock]
Code:
[b]Elmo Elasmosaurus    [/b]
[b]Huge Animal          [/b]

[b]Hit Dice            :[/b] 12d8+78 (132 hp)
[b]Initiative          :[/b] +2
[b]Speed               :[/b] 20 ft. (4 squares), swim 50 ft. (80 ft. with collar)
[b]Armor Class         :[/b] 15 (–2 size, +2 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 13
[b]Base Attack/Grapple :[/b] +9/+25
[b]Attack              :[/b] Bite +15 melee (2d8+12)
[b]Full Attack         :[/b] Bite +15 melee (2d8+12)
[b]Space/Reach         :[/b] 15 ft./10 ft.
[b]Special Attacks     :[/b] Snatch
[b]Special Qualities   :[/b] Low-light vision, scent, link, share spells, evasion
[b]Saves               :[/b] Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +5
[b]Abilities           :[/b] Str 27, Dex 15, Con 22, Int 2, Wis 13, Cha 9
[b]Skills              :[/b] Hide –4*, Listen +4, Spot +11, Swim +16
[b]Feats               :[/b] Dodge, Great Fortitude, Toughness (2), Snatch
[b]Alignment           :[/b] Neutral

Though it resides primarily in the water, an elasmosaurus only breathes air. 
An elasmosaurus has a total length of some 30 feet, including a tail half as 
long as its entire body, and weighs about 5,000 pounds. Observers who see only 
its head or tail might easily mistake it for a massive snake.

[b]Combat[/b]
An elasmosaurus is aggressive and attacks anything it notices. The creature is 
strong, fast, and highly maneuverable, able to turn quickly and lunge at prey. 
When hunting, it travels with its head out of the water, snapping down quickly 
to seize prey.

[b]Skills:[/b] *An elasmosaurus has a +8 racial bonus on Hide checks in water.
[/sblock]

Wildshapes
[sblock]Lukda the Seabird
Small Animal
Hit Dice: 8d8+8 (58 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 10 ft. (2 squares), fly 80 ft. (average)
Armor Class: 20 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural, +6 armor), touch 13, flat-footed 18
Base Attack/Grapple: +6/+2
Attack: Talons +9 melee (1d4)
Full Attack: 2 talons +9 melee (1d4) and bite +4 melee (1d4)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Saves: Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +10
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 10

Lukda the Polar Bear
Large Animal
Hit Dice: 8d8+32 (82 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares), swim 30 ft.
Armor Class: 21 (–1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural, +6 armor), touch 10, flat-footed 20
Base Attack/Grapple: +6/+18
Attack: Claw +13 (1d8+8)
Full Attack: 2 claws +13 melee (1d8+8) and bite +8 melee (2d6+4)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +10, Ref +3, Will +10
Abilities: Str 27, Dex 13, Con 19, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 10[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Phineus "The Doctor" Morgan
[B]Class:[/B] Cleric 
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] NG
[B]Deity:[/B] Fharlanghn

[B]Str:[/B] 13 +1 (5p.)     [B]Level:[/B] 6        [B]XP:[/B] 15000/21000
[B]Dex:[/B] 12 +1 (4p.)     [B]BAB:[/B] +4         [B]HP:[/B] 48 (6d8+12)
[B]Con:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)     [B]Grapple:[/B] +5     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] XX/XXXX
[B]Int:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)    [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] 16 +3 (8p.)     [B]Init:[/B] +1        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)     [B]ACP:[/B] -4         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +6    +3    +1    + 0   +0    +0    20
[B]Touch:[/B] 11              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 19

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                      5    +2    +0    +7
[B]Ref:[/B]                       2    +1    +2    +5
[B]Will:[/B]                      5    +3    +0    +8

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
Dagger                    +6    1d4+1     19-20x2
-thrown			  +6    1d4+1     19-20x2
Club         	          +6    1d6+2     19-20x2
Light Crossbow            +6    1d8       19-20x2

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Aquan, Giant

[B]Abilities:[/B] 
Domains: Weather (Survival is a class skill) & Travel (Freedom of Movement 6rnds/day)
Turn Undead 5/day: +2 Check, +8 Damage.

[B]Feats:[/B] 
1 Brew potion
1 Lightning Reflexes
3 Endurance 
6 Diehard

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 45       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 9/4.5
[B]Skills                Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Balance*		2    +1    -4    -1
Concentration		5    +2          +7
Diplomacy		4    +2          +6
Heal			7    +3          +10
Knowledge (religion)	3    +2          +5
Knowledge (history)	5    +2          +7
Prof: Sailor		2    +3          +5
Prof: Cook		5    +3          +8
Survival		5    +3          +8
Use Rope*		2    +2          +4
*Cross class skills

[B]Equipment:      [/B]
+1 chainmail
+1 heavy darkwood shield
masterwork throwing daggers (x4)
+1 impact club
Masterwork light crossbow
Crossbow bolts
Parrot food
Varnish
Spare leg
Additional hats

[B]Spells per day:[/B] 5/4+1/4+1/3+1
[B]Spells Prepared:[/B]
0 - [S]Create water[/S], detect poison, [S]light[/S], mending, purify food and drink. 
1 - [I]Longstrider*[/I], divine favour, [S]remove fear[/S], sanctuary, shield of faith.
2 - [I]Fog cloud*[/I], [S]delay poison[/S], [S]hold person[/S], lesser restoration, spiritual weapon.
3 - [I]Call lightning*[/I], dispel magic, [S]prayer[/S], remove disease.
[I]*Domain Spells[/I] 

[sblock]WEATHER DOMAIN

Granted Power: Survival is a class skill.
Weather Domain Spells
Spell Name		Brief Description
1 Obscuring Mist	Fog surrounds you.
2 Fog Cloud		Fog obscures vision.
3 Call Lightning	Calls down lightning bolts (3d6 per bolt) from sky.
4 Sleet Storm		Hampers vision and movement.
5 Ice Storm		Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
6 Control Winds		Change wind direction and speed.
7 Control Weather	Changes weather in local area.
8 Whirlwind		Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
9 Storm of Vengeance	Storm rains acid, lightning, and hail.[/sblock]

[B]Age:[/B] 39
[B]Height:[/B] 6'5"
[B]Weight:[/B] 220lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Brown
[B]Hair:[/B] Black
[B]Skin:[/B] Black
Appearance: 'Doc' Morgan is an imposing figure to those that know nothing about him. Standing over six feet tall, a little on the chubby side and as dark as ebony, his head completely bald, his left leg is wooden from the knee down and he is rarely seen without his pet parrot 'Archibold'.

Background:'Doc' was one of the crew abandoned with Captain Swoops, though this was before he heard the calling of the god of travellers. None knew exactly what happened to the one-legged sailor on that fateful isle, but whilst Swoops was away in the jungle 'Doc' walked into the camp with faith in his heart. He knew that their salvation was soon, all they needed was patience.

What was more remarkable was the fact that Doc had stumbled around on his wooden leg (he'd lost his real one in a fight with rival pirates in a tavern when he was young) for decades, but now the wooden leg seemed new and polished, it seemed to be a part of his leg and he now moves with the grace of any of the other crew members.

Archibold is another story though. The crew have always said that it was possibly the dumbest parrot alive, having prven this by trying to eat a bag of flour by itself after being locked in the stores all night. Doc hasn't been able to teach the parrot to say anything, but it has picked up words by itself such as:

"Avast me timbers!"
"Pass the potatoes scruffy!"
"How many you got there? I'll take three!"
"I'll give ya four, no, eight gold for it!"

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Captain Jonathon Swoops

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Captain Jonathon Swoops
[B]Class:[/B] Rogue 2/Swashbuckler 3/Dread Pirate 3
[B]Alignment:[/B] NG
[B]Deity:[/B] 

[B]Str:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)     [B]Level:[/B] 8        [B]XP:[/B] 30400/36000
[B]Dex:[/B] 18 +4 (6p.)     [B]BAB:[/B] +7         [B]HP:[/B] 67 (2d6+6d10+8)
[B]Con:[/B] 13 +1 (5p.)     [B]Grapple:[/B] +9     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] XX/XXXX
[B]Int:[/B] 16 +3 (10p.)    [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] 10 +0 (2p.)     [B]Init:[/B] +4        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] 14 +2 (6p.)     [B]ACP:[/B] -2         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +8    +0    +4    +0    +0    +0    22
[B]Touch:[/B] 14              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 18
Celestial Armor of Command: AC 5, Enhancement +3, Max Dex +2, ACP -2, Light Armor

[B]Fort:[/B]                      4    +1    +1    +6
[B]Ref:[/B]                       7    +4    +2    +13
[B]Will:[/B]                      2    +0    +1    +3

Rapier                    +12    1d6+2*     18-20x2
-2WF			  +10    1d6+2*     18-20x2
Short Sword               +12    1d6+2*     19-20x2
-2WF Off Hand		  +10    1d6+1*     19-20x2
Longbow                   +12    1d8+2       20x3
*Additional +4 Insightful Strike damage

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Aquan, Halfling

[B]Abilities:[/B] 
Sneak Attack: +1d6 Damage when flanking or opponent denied dex bonus.
Evasion: Reflex Save for half instead saves for none
Grace +1: Compitence Bonus to Reflex Saves in Light or no armor
Insightful Strike: Add Int to damage with any finessable weapon, only does damage to any creature who can be affected by sneak attack.   Only works in light or no armor.
Seamanship: Add Dread Pirate class level as insight bonus to Profession:Sailor skill checks.  Any allies withing sight or earshot may add half this bonus.
Fearsom Reputation: Honorable Pirate: +2 circumstance bonus to Diplomacy.
Rally the Crew: Inspire allies- +1 Morale bonus to Save vs Charm & Fear, Attack, and Weapon Damage rolls.  Free action to activate, effects all allies within sight or hearing.  Last 1 min/Dread Pirate level.

1 Quickdraw
1 Dodge
S2 Weapon Finesse
3 Mobility
4 Dex +1
DP5 Two Weapon Fighting
6 Leadership: 14 (8 Level + 2 Cha + 2 Reputation + 2 Armor of Command)
8 Dex +1

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 114       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 11.5
[B]Skills                Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Appraise		8    +3          +11
Balance*		8    +4          +12
Bluff			8    +2    +2    +12
Climb*			5    +2    -2    +5
Diplomacy		8    +2    +8    +18
Gather Information	5    +2    +4    +11
Intimidate		6    +2    +4    +12
Jump*			5    +2          +7
KN: Local		5    +3          +8
Listen			5    +0          +5
Open Lock		5    +4          +9
Perform: Oratory	5    +2    +2    +9
Prof: Sailor		8    +0          +8
Sense Motive		5    +0          +5
Slight of Hand*		5    +4          +9
Spot			5    +0          +5
Swim*			5    +2    -4    +3
Tumble*			8    +4          +12
Use Rope		5    +4          +9
*ACP already figured in

[B]Equipment:           	    Cost  Weight[/B]
Masterwork Rapier		320	2
Masterwork Shortsword		310	
MW Comp Longbow +2 Str		600	3
40 Arrows			4	6
4 Daggers			8	4
Gloves Dexterity +2		4000	
Celestial Armor of Command	41450	20
Cloak of Resistance +1		1000	
Spyglass			1000	1
MW Thieves Tools		100	2
2 Sunrods			2	2
1 Cure Light Potion		50	
1 Cure Medium Potion		300	
1 Waterbreathing Potion		750	
Signal Whistle			0.8	
Signet Ring			5	
Money for the Ship		10000	
Sealing Wax			2	2 - Ship
Personal Journal		15	3 - Ship
Captain's Log			15	3 - Ship
[B]Total Weight:[/B]40lb      [B]Money:[/B] 68gp 2sp 0cp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]                58   116   175   175   875

[B]Age:[/B] 29
[B]Height:[/B] 5'10"
[B]Weight:[/B] 172lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Blue
[B]Hair:[/B] Black
[B]Skin:[/B] Tan
Appearance: Captain Swoops is a fairly handsome man in a rugged way. His white shirt and black breeches are finely made and well tailored to him, and they conceal his armor underneath. Occasionally he wears a long red coat and a three cornered hat, but that is more when he wishes to present himself and make an impression. His long black hair is worn loose on the shore, but tied back in a pony-tail to keep it out of the way at sea. His sea blue eye exude a piercing gaze.

Background: Captain Jonathon Swoops, of the Moon Goddess, and Honorable Pirate of the Seas is renowned as a sailor and a leader. The Moon Goddess is one of the fastest ships on the seas, and her crew is one of the best trained. Known for being trustworthy in deals, as well as good to his crew, he commands incredible respect from those in the sea-going community.

Little is known of how Captain Swoops came to command the Moon Goddess, but he does and does it well. With his right hand man, Phineus Morgan, priest of Fharlanghn, he has rounded up a fine crew. Rumors vary from him stealing the ship, him taking over the ship when another pirate retired, to even a noble backer keeps him on a payroll. However he ascended to captain, he cuts an intimidating figure, a hard bargain, and is a skilled swordsman to boot. At least, that’s what is known.

The real story is much harsher. Jonathon was the first mate under Captain Hunter of the Razor Fin. A man called Darius Vargo managed to reach a position of some authority on the ship, and cultivated a harder, more brutal pirate attitude. The Captain was against this, and had reprimanded several crewmembers for killing unnecessarily. Darius rose up against the Captain and slew him. He was prepared to kill those remaining loyal to the old Captain till Jonathon talked him into setting those left adrift in one of the rowboats. The boat drifted for a few days, and every night, Jonathon looked up to the moon and prayed that the crew could find safe land.

The boat drifted for almost four days before finally landing on an island. It was a rather large island, and Jonathon immediately took charge and organized the remaining sailors to build a suitable shelter and find food and water. Within days, they had built a large shelter to keep them out of the sun and rain, and had gathered some edible berries, fruits, and had even managed to catch a few wild boars. Then, he began to set up scouting missions.

Not being above his crew, Jonathon set off himself to explore one of the rocky outcroppings near a cove. Finding a cave with light on the other side, he entered cautiously, and emerged on the other side to find a dock, with what seemed to be an abandoned ship. Jonathon explored this ship, which was in pristine shape and had an aura that Jonathon could feel. He entered the captain’s quarters, and saw a suit of armor on a rack with what looked like the captains log on a pedestal next to it. It read “Those who are guided by the moon may don the Captain’s Mantle and take command with the Goddess’s blessing.” Jonathon, in almost a trance, donned the armor, feeling it’s magic flow through him. He felt alive, in charge, and ready to lead his men back home. He put his clothes over the armor, and returned to his crew.

When he returned, the crew noticed his obvious change in demeanor. He told them to quickly gather their things, for salvation was at hand. The crew, excited but confused, gathered all the food and water they had gathered, and walked back with Jonathon to see the ship. The crew stood in awe upon entering the cave, while Jonathon stepped on board the ship and said to the crew “I will entertain any challengers for captaincy of the Moon Goddess.” To his surprise, Phineus Morgan responded, saying “You’ve kept us all alive so far. I don’t know a man here who wouldn’t be proud to call you captain.” And the crew responded with shouts of “Hail Captain Swoops.”

So, the new Captain had his crew load up the ship, gather any other supplies they felt they could, and set off. Despite having a bare crew, the ship made excellent time and handled like a dream. Under the Captain’s fine command, his new crew sailed into port. Secretly, each night, Jonathon says a simple prayer to the unnamed moon goddess, and asks for simple guidance and prosperity.

Rumors of the Captain spread, and he has had little trouble finding a crew in any port he sails to. However, he has been unable to find the island again in his travels, nor does it appear on any map.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
The Moon Goddess

The Moon Goddess
The intrepid ship found by Captian Jonathon Swoops and his crew, no one knows it's origins. It is one of the fastest ships on the seas, and Captian Swoops has earned a reputation as it's captain.

Speed: 4 MPH (40')
Materials: Soarwood
Initial Cost: 40,000
Cargo Capacity: 150 tons
Personel Capacity: 60
Crew: 20

(3) Balistas
Locations: Fore, Aft-Port, Aft-Starboard
Cost: 500 Each
Crew: 1
Damage: 3d6
Critical: x3
Amunition: 10 Each
Cost: 100 per Balista

(4) Rowboats
Locations: 2 Starboard, 2 Port
Speed: 3 MPH (30')
Materials: Soarwood
Initial Cost: 200 Each
Cargo Capacity: 500 lbs
Crew: 2
Personel Capacity: 3
Items: 2 Oars Each

Items:
2 Spyglasses
Rope
Sail Material
Sextant
Ship's Log

Cargo:

Code:
[b]Cost breakdown:[/b]
Ship				40,000
Balistas			 1,500
Ammo				   300
Spyglasses			 2,000
Rowboats			   800
Oars				    16

Money available for other gear and supplies: 5,384

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ramses Waveborne

Ramses
Code:
Name:  Ramses Waveborne
Class:  Ranger 4/ Sorcerer 4
Race:  Half Sea Elf
Alignment:  Neutral Good
Deity: 
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 148
Eyes: Sea Green
Hair: Blond
Skin: Pale with Green ting.

Ability Scores: Str: 12/Dex: 14/Con: 12/Int: 12/Wis: 15/Cha: 16 
HP:   (4d8+4d4+8 Con)
AC: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 armor)
Init: +2 (+2 dex) 
BAB: +6
Saves: Fort: +5/Ref: +5/Will: + 5
Move: 30’
Weight Allowance: Light 43, Medium 86, Heavy 130, Pull 450, Lift 130.

Attacks: 
Rapier +6 1d6+1 18-20/x2
Hag Slayer: Composite Mighty (+1) Long Bow +10 1d8+3 /x3
Full Attack Hag Slayer +8/+8

Racial Abilities:
Immunity to Sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects. Low-light vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions. +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.  +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Imformation checks. Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf. 
Class Abilities: 
Ranger: Track, Wild empathy, favored enemy (Monsterous Humanoids), Archer combat style, Endurance, Animal companion (Dire Rat) as 2nd level druid.
Sorcerer: Summon Familiar (SeaGull) as hawk.

Sorcerer Spells Per Day: 
Cantrips: 6 (DC: 12)
1st Level: 7 (DC: 13)
2nd Level: 4 (DC: 14)

Sorcerer Spells Known:
Cantrips: Mending, Prestidigitation, Message, Detect Magic, Resistance, Light 
1st Level: Jump, Animate Rope, Endure Elements.
2nd Level:Alter Self

1st Level Ranger Spell: Speak with Animals (DC: 13)

Feats: 
Alertness, Acrobatic, Athletic.

Skills: (Ability + Ranks + Misc.) 
Hide +2 (+2 Dex) 
Move Silently +2 (+2 Dex) 
Listen +7 (+2 Wis, +1 race, +2 alertness, +2 familiar) 
Search +2 (+1 Int, +1 race) 
Spot +16 (+2 Wis, 9 ranks +1 racial, +2 alertness, +2 familiar)
Jump +3 (+1 Str, +2 acrobatic)
Climb +10 (+1 Str, 7 ranks, +2 athletic)
Swim +12 (+1 Str, 9 ranks, +2 athletic)
Rope Use +7 (+2 Dex, 5 ranks)
Tumble +6 (+2 Dex, 2 ranks, +2 acrobatic)
Diplomacy +5 (+3 Cha, +2 racial)
Gather Information +5 (+3 Cha, +2 racial)
Knowledge Nature +8 (+1 Int, 7 ranks)
Survival +9 (+2 Wis, 7 ranks)
Knowledge Shipping lanes +5 (+1 Int, 4 ranks)
Profession Sailor +5 (+2 Wis, 3 ranks)
Balance +4 (+2 Dex, 2 ranks)
Languages: 
Common, Elf, Draconic.

Gear: (Total weight: w) 
18,500 gp Mighty Comp Longbow +2 (Bane: Monsterous Humanoids) [Hagslayer]
27,860 gp Leather armor +2, Spell Resistance 15, Glamored. 
3,000 gp 2 potions Protection from Arrows 15/magic
5,000 gp to ship. 
1,800 gp Quiver of Ehlona.
2,200 gp Ring of Featherfall

(58,360gp spent.)

Physical Description: 
 Ram is a thin wiry man with no body hair and a slight green ting to his skin. He has slight webs between his toes. He typicaly wears very little in the way of clothing mainly a pair of breeches and sandals with a head wrap and vest. 

Personality: 
You may call me Ramses WaveBorne. I am the crow’s nest man for this ship. 
Yes I’m half sea elf and half human. My father is a commander of a legion of sea elf marines. I have never met him. My mother is a tavern owner in the harbor town of Saltbluff. 
I have been working the crows nest for many years with my faithful dolphin Fluke swimming alongside the ship and my seagull familiar Stormsong flying by my side.
As a child I was trained in the art of the twin blades and the sea. But I also have the power of magic flowing through me and have studied that to some extent.

History:
Brandy Cooper tells the story of her lover from the sea like it’s a myth not the truth. She tells of his fine elven body washing up on shore just as she was about to throw herself into the sea after loosing her husband Stewart to a woman from town. She saved him from the creature eating him and took him to the Inn that she ran with her father. 
Blibboine awoke to the feel of linen sheets and gravity. It took some time to get used to but he had lost an arm to the sharkbeast and was not able to fend for himself. Brandy brought him back to health and careing for him healed her heart as well.
Before he went back to the deep where he belonged he left her with a gift; a child.

Ramses is named after his maternal grandfather. He led a sheltered life for the first 30 or so years until a sailor took him along on a voyage that opened his eyes. The sailor’s ship capsized in the middle of the ocean with no land around. Ram was the only survivor owing to his half sea elf heritage. He was able to swim to an island where he used the skills his mentor taught him to survive. It was almost a year before Ram was saved and returned to Saltbluff. 
Once back he volunteered for the marine guard and learned how fight. It was another few years before he was able to return to the island he had made home only to find it enhabited by a sea hag. 
He fought the hag but found she was interested in harming him like he thought all hags would want to do. Hailaria was in fact a human woman who was cursed to be in this form but had grown to love the magic she had and decided to remain as a hag. But she was a good woman and realised that others would not understand. Ramses and she became lovers and she chose to teach him magic. 
One day she turned on him and tried to kill him. He left and never looked back leaving her to her lonley existance. 

He returned to Saltbluff feeling like his world would crumble when his mother took him by the hand and lead him to the ship of an old friend. “Captain Swoops is looking for a Lookout. He could use your talents.” And the rest is history.

Squeeks the Dire Rat
Code:
	 Dire Rat
Size/Type:	Small Animal
Hit Dice:	1d8+1 (9 hp)
Initiative:	+3
Speed:	40 ft. (8 squares), climb 20 ft.
Armor Class:	15 (+1 size, +3 Dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple:	+0/-4
Attack:	Bite +4 melee (1d4 plus disease)
Full Attack:	Bite +4 melee (1d4 plus disease)
Space/Reach:	5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:	Disease
Special Qualities:	Low-light vision, scent
Saves:	Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +3
Abilities:	Str 10, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 1, Wis 12, Cha 4
Skills:	Climb +11, Hide +8, Listen +4, Move Silently +4, Spot +4, Swim +11
Feats:	Alertness, Weapon FinesseB
Environment:	Any
Organization:	Solitary or pack (11-20)
Challenge Rating:	1/3
Treasure:	None
Alignment:	Always neutral
Advancement:	2-3 HD (Small); 4-6 HD (Medium)
Level Adjustment:	—
Dire rats are omnivorous scavengers, but will attack to defend their nests and territories. 
A dire rat can grow to be up to 4 feet long and weigh over 50 pounds. 
Combat
Dire rat packs attack fearlessly, biting and chewing with their sharp incisors. 
Disease (Ex)
Filth fever—bite, Fortitude DC 11, incubation period 1d3 days, damage 1d3 Dex and 1d3 Con. The save DC is Constitution-based. 
Skills
Dire rats have a +8 racial bonus on Swim checks. Dire rats have a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks and can always choose to take 10 on Climb checks, even if rushed or threatened. 
Dire rats use their Dexterity modifier for Climb and Swim checks. 
Tricks: Guard, attack, Come when called, House trained, Follow Ramses, Stay, and defend other.
Companion Abilities: Share Spells, Link.

Siren the Sea Gull Familiar
Code:
Siren
Size/Type:	Small Animal Sea Gull
Hit Dice:	1d8+1 (9 hp)
Initiative:	+2
Speed:	10 ft. (2 squares), fly 80 ft. (average)
Armor Class:	14 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple:	+0/-4
Attack:	Talons +3 melee (1d4)
Full Attack:	2 talons +3 melee (1d4) and bite -2 melee (1d4)
Space/Reach:	5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:	—
Special Qualities:	Low-light vision
Saves:	Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2
Abilities:	Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 6
Skills:	Listen +4, Spot +16
Feats:	Alertness, Weapon FinesseB
A typical Sea Gull is about 3 feet long and has a wingspan of about 7 feet. The statistics presented here can describe any similar-sized, diurnal bird of prey. 
Combat
Gulls dive at prey, raking with their powerful talons. 
Skills
Gulls have a +8 racial bonus on Spot checks. 
Familiar Abilities: Share Spells, Allertness, Improved Invasion, Empathic Link. Provides +3 spot check in bright light to Ramses.

IcyCool

First Post
Blue-Note Bart and Captain Smith

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Bartholomew Jenkins A.K.A. Blue-Note Bart, and Captain Smith
[B]Class:[/B] Bard 8
[B]Alignment:[/B] Chaotic Neutral
[B]Deity:[/B] --

[B]Str:[/B] 10 +0 ( 2p.)     [B]Level:[/B] 8        [B]XP:[/B]  28,000
[B]Dex:[/B] 14 +2 ( 6p.)     [B]BAB:[/B] +6         [B]HP:[/B]   53 ( 8d6+16)
[B]Con:[/B] 14 +2 ( 5p.)     [B]Grapple:[/B] +6     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] --/----
[B]Int:[/B] 13 +1 ( 5p.)     [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] --
[B]Wis:[/B] 12 +1 ( 4p.)     [B]Init:[/B] +2        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +4
[B]Cha:[/B] 18 +4 (13p.)     [B]ACP:[/B] -0         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] --%

[B]Armor:[/B]              10    +8    +0    +2    +0    +0    +0    20    
[B]Touch:[/B] 12              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] 18

[B]Fort:[/B]                      2    +2          +4
[B]Ref:[/B]                       6    +2          +8
[B]Will:[/B]                      6    +1          +7

Cold Iron Shortsword      +9/+4   1d6+0     19-20x2
Light X-Bow               +9      1d8+0     19-20x2

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarven

[B]Abilities:[/B] Bonus Feat,
Favored Class (Any),
4 bonus skill points at first level and 1 bonus skill point every level after,
Bardic Music 8/day,
Bardic Knowledge +11,
Countersong,
Fascinate,
Inspire Courage +2,
Inspire Competence,
Suggestion,
Arcane Spells Per day: 3/4/4/2,
Spells Known: 6/4/4/3
0-Level
 - Prestidigitation
 - Read Magic
 - Summon Instrument
 - Know Direction
 - Mending
 - Ghost Sound

1st-Level
 - Inspirational Boost (CV)
 - Healthful Rest (CV)
 - Charm Person
 - Grease

2nd-Level
 - Cure Moderate Wounds
 - Glitterdust
 - Locate Object
 - Silence

3rd-Level
 - Glibness
 - Haste
 - Deep Slumber

[B]Feats:[/B] Dodge (1st),
Weapon Finesse (Human Bonus),
Obtain Familiar (3rd),
Lingering Song (6th)

Obtain Familiar (Complete Arcane):
[sblock]You gain a familiar.
[b]Prerequisites[/b]: Knowledge (Arcana) 4 ranks, arcane caster level 3rd
[b]Benefit[/b]:  You can obtain a familiar in the same manner as a sorcerer or a wizard (see the sorcerer class description and the accompanying) sidebar,
page 52 of the [i]Player's Handbook[/i]).  As with a sorcerer or wizard, obtaining a familiar takes 24 hours and uses up magic materials worth 100gp.

For the purpose of determining familiar abilities that depend on your arcane caster level, your levels in all classes that allow you to cast arcane spells stack.[/sblock]

Lingering Song (Inspiration lasts for 1 minute after play stops) (CV):
[sblock]Your inspirational bardic music stays with the listeners long after the last note has died away.
[b]Prerequisites[/b]: Bardic Music
[b]Benefits[/b]: If you use bardic music to inspire courage, inspire greatness, or inspire heroics, the effect lasts for 1 minute after an inspired ally stops hearing you play.
[/sblock]

[B]Skill Points:[/B] 81       [B]Max Ranks:[/B]11/5
[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Appraise (Int)             1    +1    +0    +2
Balance (Dex)              5    +2    +0    +7
Bluff (Cha)                11   +4    +0    +15
Climb (Str)                0    +0    +0    +0
Concentration (Con)        2    +2    +0    +4
Craft (Int)                0    +1    +0    +1
Decipher Script (Int)      0    +1    +0    +1
Diplomacy (Cha)            0    +4    +2    +6
Disguise (Cha)             0    +4    +(2)  +4(6)
Escape Artist (Dex)        0    +2    +0    +2
Gather Information (Cha)   0    +4    +0    +4
Handle Animal (Cha)(cc)    0    +4    +0    +4 
Heal (Wis)(cc)             0    +1    +0    +1
Hide (Dex)                 2    +2    +0    +4
Intimidate (Cha)(cc)       0    +4    +2    +6
Jump (Str)                 0    +0    +0    +0
Knowledge[Arcana] (Int)    5    +1    +0    +6
Knowledge[History] (Int)   5    +1    +0    +6
Knowledge[Religion] (Int)  5    +1    +0    +6
Listen (Wis)               0    +1    +0    +1
Move Silent (Dex)          2    +2    +0    +4
Perform[Dance] (Cha)       5    +4    +0    +9
Perform[Singing] (Cha)     5    +4    +0    +9
Perform[Strings] (Cha)     11   +4    +0    +15
Profession[Sailor] (Wis)   5    +1    +0    +6
Ride (Dex)(cc)             0    +2    +0    +2
Search (Int)(cc)           0    +1    +0    +1
Sense Motive (Wis)         0    +1    +0    +1
Sleight of Hand (Dex)      0    +2    +2    +4
Spellcraft (Int)           2    +1    +2(4) +5(7)
Spot (Wis)(cc)             0    +1    +0    +1
Swim (Str)                 4    +0    +0    +4
Tumble (Dex)               0    +2    +0    +2
Use Magic Device (Cha)     11   +4    +0    +15
Use Rope (Dex)(cc)         0    +2    +0    +2

[B]Equipment:                       Cost  Weight[/B]
Mwk. Cold Iron Shortsword       320gp   10lb
Dagger                            2gp   10lb
Mwk. Light X-Bow                335gp   --lb
5 cases cold iron bolts          10gp    2lb
5 cases silver bolts            105gp    3lb
5 cases normal bolts              5gp   30lb
+4 Mithral Shirt             17,100gp   --lb
Hat of Disguise               1,800gp    2lb
Fiddle of Building           13,000gp   --lb
Belt of Many Pockets         11,000gp    1lb
Wand of Magic Missile(9th)    6,750gp    3lb
4 Oils of Magic Weapon          200gp    4lb
Spell Components, in belt         5gp    2lb
Various gear                    200gp   10lb
Traveler's Outfit(free)          --gp   --lb
Small farm, house, and retirement money  4,000gp
Share of the Moon Goddess 5,000gp

[B]Total Weight:[/B]  56lb    [B]Money:[/B]168gp  0sp  0cp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]                58   116   175   350   875

[B]Age:[/B] 45
[B]Height:[/B] 5'08"
[B]Weight:[/B] 140lb
[B]Hair:[/B] Pepper Gray, and he sports a beard. 
[B]Skin:[/B] Tanned and healthy
Appearance: A leathery old salt if there ever was one, Bart still has a charming, if aged, smile. He's always got a wry grin upon his weatherbeaten face, and a story upon his lips. He enjoys spinning tales and playing his fiddle. Captain Smith is always nearby, and always seems to enjoy Bart's stories and music.

Background: Bartholomew Jenkins was a member of the original crew of the Razor Fin under Captain Hunter. When the loyal members of the crew were cast adrift, it were his trusty old fiddle that kept their spirits lively, and hope of rescue alive. He's always ready with a rousing drinking song, a bawdy ballad, or a soothing solo. He's been known to dance around the deck of the ship playing madly away on his fiddle, right in the middle of a boarding action or withering broadside. No one's quite sure what to make of this old codger, as he's always spinnin' a yarn or tellin' a tale about this pirate or that captain. More than one young buccaneer has gone off in search of fabulous buried treasure at the urging of old Blue-Note Bart. One of the more interesting tales heard round the ports is that of the monkey that accompanies Jenkins. It appears far more intelligent than it should be, and according to Jenkins it is the former commander of the Moon Goddess, Captain Jeremiah Smith, who's been put under a terrible curse. No one seems to know if it's just a good yarn or the honest truth, but the crew of the Moon Goddess have occaisonally been known to salute the monkey, and respond to his screeches with, "Aye Cap'n."

Bart's got no family to speak of, unless you can call your fellow pirates family. He's loyal to Captain Swoops, and does his best to look after him and the ship. Bart's used some of his ill-gotten goods to purchase a small farmstead, where he plans to retire. At least, that's what he tells himself. He knows that the sea is in his blood, pirating in his spirit, and he'd just as soon die on the water than fade away on land. He tells the crew that he'll retire "one of these days, but best you mind your own business." Bart never liked Captain Hunter, and if given the chance, he'd happily take revenge upon him.

Item explanations:
Various Adventuring Gear - This will be detailed, I just didn't feel like calculating everything out right now.

Belt of Many Pockets:
[sblock]As per Complete Arcane, general gist is that it contains 64 extradimensional pockets, each capable of holding 10 pounds, 1 cubic foot of material, or the owner's familiar (the familiar has no need for food, water, or air while in the pocket).
While worn, the belt weighs 1 pound, regardless of what is put into it. If the belt is removed, it weighs 1/10th of the total weight put into it.
Retrieving an item from a pocket is a move action that doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity.
If needed, I can post a further writeup.
[/sblock]

Captain Jerimiah Smith, the Monkey
Tiny Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 8 (26 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30ft., Climb 30ft.
Armor Class: 18 (+2 Size, +2 Dex, +4 Natural), touch 14, flat-footed 16
Base Attack/Grapple: +6/-12
Attack: Bite +10 melee (1d3-4)
Full Attack: Bite +10 melee (1d3-4)
Space/Reach: 2-1/2ft./0ft.
Special Attacks: --
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, Improved Evasion, Share spells, Empathic Link, Deliver touch spells, Speak with master, Speak with other animals of its kind
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7
Abilities: Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 9, Wis 12, Cha 5
Skills: Balance +10, Climb +10, Hide +10, Listen +3, Spot +3
Feats: Weapon Finesse

+8 racial bonus on Balance and Climb checks
Can always take a 10 on Climb checks
Uses his Dex modifier instead of his Str modifier on Climb checks

Grants the benefits of the Alertness feat to Bart whenever he is within arms reach.

Phoenix

First Post
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Captain Theodore "Seadog" Fontane
[B]Class:[/B] ??
[B]Alignment:[/B] N
[B]Deity:[/B] Neptune

[B]Str:[/B] ?? +?      [B]Level:[/B] ?        [B]XP:[/B] ??
[B]Dex:[/B] ?? +?      [B]BAB:[/B] +?         [B]HP:[/B] ?? (?d?+??)
[B]Con:[/B] ?? +?      [B]Grapple:[/B] +?     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] XX/XXXX
[B]Int:[/B] 13 +1     [B]Speed:[/B] 20'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] 16 +3      [B]Init:[/B] +?        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] 18 +4      [B]ACP:[/B] -?         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Semaphore.

Leather armour
Masterwork cutlass
Repeating hand crossbow

[B]Age:[/B] 67
[B]Height:[/B] 6'1"
[B]Weight:[/B] 159lb
[B]Eyes:[/B] Emerald
[B]Hair:[/B] Grey/White
[B]Skin:[/B] White

[sblock]
Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Rennie the First Mate
[B]Race:[/B] Halfling (?)
[B]Size:[/B] Small
[B]Alignment:[/B] ??
[B]Deity:[/B] ??

[B]Int:[/B] ?? +?     [B]Speed:[/B] 15'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] ?? +?      [B]Init:[/B] +?        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] ?? +?      [B]ACP:[/B] -?         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling.

Leather armour
Masterwork dagger

[B]Age:[/B] ??
[B]Height:[/B] 1'8"
[B]Weight:[/B] 40lb
[B]Hair:[/B] Green
[B]Skin:[/B] Tanned
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Crew of the Waverunner

Captain Shellisan
[sblock]
Code:
[B]Class:[/B] Monk
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Alignment:[/B] LN

[B]Str:[/B] 13 +1      [B]Level:[/B] 8        
[B]Dex:[/B] 16 +3      [B]BAB:[/B] +6         [B]HP:[/B] 55 (8d8+16)
[B]Con:[/B] 14 +2      [B]Grapple:[/B] +7     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] Nil
[B]Int:[/B] 11 +0     [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] Nil
[B]Wis:[/B] 15 +2      [B]Init:[/B] +3        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +2 vs Ench
[B]Cha:[/B] 16 +3      [B]ACP:[/B] -0         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] 0%

[B]Languages:[/B] Common.
[B]Feats:[/B] Improved Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist, Deflect Arrows, Dodge, Weapon Focus (Unarmed), Weapon Finesse, Mobility.

Captain's Uniform, Magical Bracers, Magical Cloak, Magical Gloves, Magical Dagger, Magical Javelins x3, Magical Potions x4.

[B]Age:[/B] 28
[B]Height:[/B] 5'6"
[B]Weight:[/B] 110lb
[B]Hair:[/B] Raven
[/sblock]

Archmagi U'langin
[sblock]
Code:
[B]Class:[/B] Wizard
[B]Race:[/B] Halfling
[B]Size:[/B] Small
[B]Alignment:[/B] N

[B]Str:[/B]  8 -1      [B]Level:[/B] 8        
[B]Dex:[/B] 16 +3      [B]BAB:[/B] +4         [B]HP:[/B] 34 (8d4+8)
[B]Con:[/B] 12 +1      [B]Grapple:[/B] -1     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] Nil
[B]Int:[/B] 17 +3     [B]Speed:[/B] 20'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] Nil
[B]Wis:[/B] 10 +0      [B]Init:[/B] +3        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +0
[B]Cha:[/B] 11 +0      [B]ACP:[/B] -0         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] 0%

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Aquan, Draconic, Infernal.
[B]Feats:[/B] Scribe Scroll, Improved Initiative, Heighten Spell, Dodge, Skill Focus (Profession: Sailor).

Archimagi Robes, Magical Ring, Magical Wand, Travelling Spellbook, Magical Potion x2, Magical Scroll x4.

[B]Age:[/B] 40
[B]Height:[/B] 3'0"
[B]Weight:[/B] 90lb
[B]Hair:[/B] Brown
[/sblock]

Olig Hularian
[sblock]
Code:
[B]Class:[/B] Fighter/Barbarian
[B]Alignment:[/B] CN

[B]Str:[/B] 18 +4      [B]Level:[/B] 4/4        
[B]Dex:[/B] 13 +1      [B]BAB:[/B] +8         [B]HP:[/B] 98 (4d10+4d12+40)
[B]Con:[/B] 18 +4      [B]Grapple:[/B] +12     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] Nil
[B]Int:[/B] 10 +0     [B]Speed:[/B] 20'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] Nil
[B]Wis:[/B] 13 +1      [B]Init:[/B] +1        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +0
[B]Cha:[/B] 11 +0      [B]ACP:[/B] -16         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] NA

[B]Languages:[/B] Common.
[B]Feats:[/B]Improved Toughness, Weapon Focus (maul), Weapon Focus (longbow), Weapon Specialization (maul), Monkey Grip, Skill Focus (Jump), Point Blank Shot.

Magical Maul, Magical Tower Shield, Magical Full Platemail, Magical Composite Longbow, Quiver of Masterwork Arrows, Magical Potions x4.

[B]Age:[/B] 34
[B]Height:[/B] 6'2"
[B]Weight:[/B] 192lb
[B]Hair:[/B] Red
[B]Skin:[/B] Pale
[/sblock]

Rynan Ith
[sblock]
Code:
[B]Race:[/B] Dwarf
[B]Alignment:[/B] ??

[B]Int:[/B] ?? +?     [B]Speed:[/B] 20'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] ?? +?      [B]Init:[/B] +?        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] ?? +?      [B]ACP:[/B] -?         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarf.

Masterwork Large Heavy Crossbow
Dagger

[B]Age:[/B] 55
[B]Height:[/B] 4'4"
[B]Weight:[/B] 90lb