Anyone playing city of heroes this morning?

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I know there is a thread over in the "software" forum but I doubt anyone checks that as often as they do Off Topic.

Is there anyone playing this morning? Come join me on liberty my toon is Crimson Circuit, lvl 37 Elec/Elec Blaster.

If you dont have a liberty toon i'm willing to help PL you a bit to get you started!

my "Global" chat handle is BrooklynKnight

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
BrooklynKnight said:
I know there is a thread over in the "software" forum but I doubt anyone checks that as often as they do Off Topic.

Is there anyone playing this morning? Come join me on liberty my toon is Crimson Circuit, lvl 37 Elec/Elec Blaster.

If you dont have a liberty toon i'm willing to help PL you a bit to get you started!

my "Global" chat handle is BrooklynKnight

BK, you know...that question is so tempting...wait, why I am answering this, I don't play that addcited cra- meant....alluring, wait...tempting game.:uhoh:

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Truth Seeker said:
BK, you know...that question is so tempting...wait, why I am answering this, I don't play that addcited cra- meant....alluring, wait...tempting game.:uhoh:

The changes on the test server are doing wonders for my ability to resist playing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases