Yesterday's reviews?

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
There has been a surge in the number of reviews lately. How do I browse through the most recent ones? There is a little bar on the left side of the screen, but that is only the latest 10, and doesn't even go back to yesterday.

How do I see the products that were reviewed yesterday?

Cheiromancer said:
There has been a surge in the number of reviews lately. How do I browse through the most recent ones? There is a little bar on the left side of the screen, but that is only the latest 10, and doesn't even go back to yesterday.

How do I see the products that were reviewed yesterday?
The list of recent reviews appears on the right-hand side of my screen, but I too have wondered where they go after that. I end up pulling down the "site menu" pull-down menu and looking for specificproducts. I wish I knew how to sort them chronologically.

Poster Bard

First Post
Cheiromancer said:
There is a little bar on the left side of the screen, but that is only the latest 10 (...)

Michael Morris said:
Eventually I'll be doing a view reviews by date posted and view reviews by last comment.

Until you do, can you please default the "Recent Reviews" module to the last 30 review titles/links? Thanks in advance! :)

Remove ads