Iron Heroes is available on DriveThruRPG now.

Felon

First Post
Haven't seen any threads about it in the last couple pages (maybe it got an early release), but at any rate, I just downloaded it for $14.

Last edited:

A'koss

Explorer
Don't feel bad, there are now threads scattered over a couple of forums about this - everybody's reading! Personally, I'm waiting for the print version tomorrow...

Psion

Adventurer
Felon said:
Wow. No cheers, no jeers, no nothin'....

I will cheer Malhavoc for pricing their downloads reasonably. ;)

Heck, I wasn't really interested in it (AFAIAC, "bling" is my hand in the PCs as GM), but at that price... it's certainly worth a look.

Last edited:

Turanil

First Post
For those who still run on obsolete computers like me, this PDF requires Acrobat 6, and won't be readable by Acrobat 4 or 5.

Beckett

Explorer
About 10:48pm MDT, I was waiting patiently for this. Then it dawned on me: it's August 1 on the east coast. Sure enough, IH was ready for purchase.

The rest of the night was spent reading, and I was tempted to call in sick to work to keep ready. Urg. Only 6 hours and 20 minutes until I can get back to reading.

A'koss

Explorer
Turanil said:
For those who still run on obsolete computers like me, this PDF requires Acrobat 6, and won't be readable by Acrobat 4 or 5.
Though it should be pointed out that the most current Acrobat Reader is always downloadable for free.

Cheers!

Turanil

First Post
A'koss said:
Turanil said:
Though it should be pointed out that the most current Acrobat Reader is always downloadable for free.
As long as one has not to buy a more recent computer with a more recent OS, yes you can install it for free.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases