OGC that seems to have fallen into a pit

DMH

First Post
What OGC material do you like that never has been used in other companies' books? I was reading Second World's Bodies and Souls template pdf which has a nifty idea called author points (you collect them seperately from xp and can cash them for retroactive stuff- like discovering the activation word of your now magical sword).

Other stuff I wish was used are leveled templates from Genjitsu (and the version from Behemoth 3 in Maze of the Minotaur), the F20 ruleset and the synergist class type from ST Cooley.

Unfortunately there was one bit of OGC that had some potential, technology levels, from Goodman that will now never be used because of d20F. Neither is better than the other, but it would have been nice to see a 3rd party company get major recognition on some OGC (esp from someone who didn't work for TSR/Wotc).

So what do you want to see used more?

Psion

Adventurer
There are two, but as I have pitched using them in a product to a publisher, perhaps I should remain quiet. Other than to say I have discussed both recently. ;)

Voadam

Legend
Twin Crowns Ritual system. I really like it for epic feeling magic. I'm not positive it is the system, but their individual rituals are really cool and have a great powerful magic feel to them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases