Iron Heroe's - Who wants to run/play? (I might be able to DM - maybe)

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Ok I just download the PDF of the book and from just browsing it I so want to play a character from here. In future months I might actually DM a game but seeing as how I still need to read the book I doubt I could effectively DM a game. Is there anyone else out there who can easily grasp the rules to be able to DM a game of this because if there is I SOOO want to play in that game. I think over the next few weeks I will try and read as much as the rules as I possibly can and possibly DM a game from this setting.

Come to think of it playing the variant rules from this book in a PbP format would probably work great as you can take the time to check the rules. Hmmm, I will have to think about this over the next week or so and I will get back to you all.

Last edited:

ThirdWizard

First Post
I, for one, would be interested in playing in an Iron Heros PbP game. I've been itching to play this for months now, and I finally got it today (yay!). I'm already running two campaigns, so I have no time to DM it, unfortunately.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'd love to play in a game of IH, I have been wanting too since I got the playtest months ago. I too have no time to DM, but would definitely play.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Well there is some interest anyway so I will look into it. I will take a look at the manul this weekend when I get a chance (guess I will have to print this out at work, smirk) and see what I can come up with.

I will know more tomorrow and then on Monday.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Erekose13 said:
If you are looking for more interest a recruiting post over on Monte's boards will definitely garner interest.

Yea I was thinking about that but I didn't want to handle 100's of people wanting to join the game, lol.

Jolmo - I would love to actually play the game more than DM as I am not sure I have the extra time to DM another game. If you are willing to DM I would be happy to join in as a player.

Jolmo

First Post
Very well, here's what I'm planning so far:

The game will take place in a fleshed out Swordlands, the standard classes are rare as only the First and their heirs can gain them. You will start as 1st level characters but leveling should be faster than normal.

The PC all share the same father, one of the First who has used the century since the Masters fall to travel the land, spending at most a few years in any place before moving on. Now he has summoned you all together and requires your services, whether you give them willingly or not.

Sounds good? Any suggestions or things you need to know? If you want to start making characters everything works as per the book. Feel free to flesh out any location, group, or NPC connected to your PC.

I'll make a reqruitment thread of my own when I have planned things a little more.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Sweet sounds like a lot of fun.

I am thinking of attempting to try an Arcanist (which might be my downfall) but they look fun to play and I lke the danger of them. Let me know if this is viable otherwise I will (obviously) pick another class.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases