WotC Seeking Your Setting Proposals (was "Big Wizard announcement")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Learner

First Post
Re: Meeting the deadline

seasong said:
I'm sure they'll make the deadline. Assuming <SNIP>

Your calculations are missing an entire week. Remember that the deadline for postmarks was Friday the 21st. Many had already arrived, with more coming in every day. They had all of last week to read them in addition the timeline you describe.

That doesn't mean I think it's at all easy, or that they won't need more time. Only that they have had quite a lot more time than you note.

Tallow

First Post
Submission notification delayed!!

This is from the WotC website

The New Fantasy Setting
Search Second Round Delayed
Due to Overwhelming Response

Due to the extraordinary response to our search for a new fantasy setting, Wizards of the Coast will push back the date for initiating the second round of proposals. A committee of experts from WotC will read and review all the submissions made and will make its decision by the end of the first week in August. Those whose submissions have been selected for further development into ten-page proposals will be notified by that time.

To date we've received more than 10,000 submissions in our search. This is both overwhelming and amazing. We're tremendously excited by the enthusiasm of those submitting and by the high quality of many of the submissions. It's testimony to the vitality and creativity of the gaming community. Now we want to take the necessary time to make sure we give all proposals the best consideration possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Someone's posted the information in a new thread, which I've stickied up at the top of the forum.

Since this thread has reached over 1000 posts, and has yet to make any forum go BOOM, I say we put her to rest - one that is much deserved. Please move on to the new thread:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16581

It was a good, bonnie thread that served us well. *sniffle* Everyone, a moment of silence for the biggest thread ever! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases