Tales of the Eldeen Reaches: The first night : a lot of questions & skill checks

Bront

The man with the probe
Ozmar -
[sblock]Question for you.

How interested/comfortable are you playing a potential romance between Silver and Stulgar? I'm not talking anything real intimate, but there could be something between them eventualy.

I'm asking more out of I don't want to try to play up that angle and weird you out or anythying. If you're not, no big deal, and if you are, no reason we have to force it, just a question.[/sblock]

Ozmar

First Post
Bront said:
Ozmar -
[sblock]Question for you.

How interested/comfortable are you playing a potential romance between Silver and Stulgar? I'm not talking anything real intimate, but there could be something between them eventualy.

I'm asking more out of I don't want to try to play up that angle and weird you out or anythying. If you're not, no big deal, and if you are, no reason we have to force it, just a question.[/sblock]

[sblock]No prob. I am not weirded out by it or anything. I'd be happy to play Silver as I think she should be played, and if that leads to romantic entanglements, that's fine. We should just (obviously) keep it "PG". As I like to say in my F2F game, "this is a family game". :)

So I am comfortable with it. My feeling is that we play it out and let it go where it may.[/sblock]

Ozmar

First Post
Yep, I'm having fun. I like the pace, and if anything, would be happy to see things move along slightly more quickly. I just sense that there is something we're building up to, and I'm eager to see what it is.

Ozmar the Curious

Bront

The man with the probe
Ozmar said:
Yep, I'm having fun. I like the pace, and if anything, would be happy to see things move along slightly more quickly. I just sense that there is something we're building up to, and I'm eager to see what it is.

Ozmar the Curious
On the other end, as curious as I am, I'm enjoying the character building that's going on now. Now, a slightly quicker pace would be nice, I wouldn't want to leave behind any of the slower posters, do this works just fine.

Remove ads