ENNIES Auction!

froggie

First Post
Win a Boxed Set, City State, Thracia and Player's Guide!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is right.

And they will all be signed by me, Bill and probably even Bob Bledsaw!

The Ennies are doing a promotion and are auctioning off seats at the Ennie awards with different game companies. Here is the ebay auction:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...5228018057

In addition to getting to sit with us at the awards, the winner of the auction also gets:

A free autographed copy of The Wilderlands Boxed Set, the City State of the Invincible Overlord, Caverns of Thracia and the Player's Guide to the Wilderlands!!!!!

Plus, the proceeds from the bid go to a good cause. So think about it:

1. Ennies
2. Hang with Bill and Clark
3. Fame, notoriety and eternal GenCon coolness
4. Plus a ton of Judges Guild swag you cant get anywhere else that is signed by us!

I offered that prize because I want Necro to be the company that has the most bids and that is the coolest of all time!

If you are going to the show anyway, and were picking up a copy of the Boxed Set anyway, you really should bid on this. Cause if you win, you get your boxed set plus all the other stuff and you get to hang with us and at the ENnies.

Plus, if Necro wins anything, we will bring you up on the podium with us if you want!

We are talking GenCon immortality here, folks!

Basically, we will get you laid (female gamers included! We are Necro pimps! )

Bill and Clark

Orcus

First Post
Thats cause we are giving away about $200 in books aside from the fact that they will be signed. :) I want to see it break $200! Go Necro fans, GO!!!!

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Small Print: If both Clark and Bill should fail to arrive at the awards presentation, you will have the option of a refund of the cost of this auction, or the opportunity to represent / impersonate them at the podium if they win an award.

Hmmm.... What is this devilry? :lol:

Seriously, this is very cool. I wish I were going to Gen Con this year.

Remove ads