[OOC] Pool of Radiance

hafrogman

Adventurer
A pair of minor questions. . .

- Shall we roll out 2nd level HD (using invisible castle) or will you?

- When awarded stat points. . . can we purchase more than one point at once? (i.e. the 4 points at level 4 is enough to bump a 14 to a 16. Is this okay, or only 1 point per attribute per level?)

Thanee

First Post
hafrogman said:
- Shall we roll out 2nd level HD (using invisible castle) or will you?

You get max for both levels... you can roll yourself once you level up.

- When awarded stat points. . . can we purchase more than one point at once? (i.e. the 4 points at level 4 is enough to bump a 14 to a 16. Is this okay, or only 1 point per attribute per level?)

You can spend them however you like, so yes, that's ok.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Sure, sounds fun. :)

Just note, that a goblin might have a few more difficulties in Phlan, considering, that it is (usually) evil humanoids like these plaguing the city (not goblins specifically, but many of the citizens won't really see a difference there). ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oh well I'm still on the alternate list right Thanee? :) (And by my count the first one to ask to be on that list. :) )

Well, I don't really keep one, but other than that... yeah. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Krug

Newshound
I guess Oog could look like this:
http://home.tiscalinet.ch/lborka/Images/Goblin king.jpg

Will put more points into Disguise so he can go around like an ugly gnome or halfling. ;)

I've sent over the ability scores after the PB and racial adjustments. Also, who rolls the d6 to raise the ability scores?

There's an email roller here if you want to use that: http://www.irony.com/mailroll.html

Oops. Just reread your first post and realised you'll roll the D6es. :)

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Yep, I wanted to make the first rolls, but after that you can roll many dice yourself, using the invisible castle online dice roller. I will still do all the rolls in combat (it's better if the rolls are not known before the combat resolution IMHO) and of course secret rolls, but for other dice rolls (skill uses, hit point rolls, etc) you can use the dice roller yourself then.

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
Cool, I'm in! My infant son is ill and demanding a lot of attention this weekend, but I should be able to get to work on my character tomorrow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases