[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
@Leif: It's really not that hard to find the right thread. ;)

Also, the rocks are not very large, they are just difficult terrain. I really don't think that's enough if an anchorpoint for the Web spell. You could basically only web their feet, but not the whole spaces.

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Just in case you do not get a chance to move it over before it gets deleted. ;)

[SBLOCK]Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor now casts Web, achoring the webs on the rocks in L4 and extending northward to the rocks in H5, and broad enough to encompass the foes in K4 J4 and K-J 6-7. Throughout all of this, the wizard remains uncharacteristically quiet, not even making any snide remarks to his iguana familiar. For his part, Peabody seems to enjoy the peace and quiet. He also has nothing to say. ;)[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Thanee, I guess I posted something in the wrong thread. Eeek! Oooops. I've recopied the spoiler from your post, so I can put it in the right place if you haven't yet. I'm thinking it goes in the Combat thread? I thought that's where I put it before, but maybe I misremember?

Ok there, 't'is done, but I fear I may have worsened my previous error? Help!

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Yeah, the COMBAT thread is the right one, not the IC thread, where it was before.
I always put a link to it at the bottom of the IC combat round summary posts, BTW. ;)

Also, as said above, the Web won't really work there, as there is not enough height to the anchors (the rocks) to be truly useful.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
I do wonder, though, whether you will manage to actually post your action to the right thread (on the first try) at least once during this combat... so far the count is at 0 successes and 3 failures. :lol:

Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

Emagor, shocked by his melee success, pauses, dumbfounded and looks at the bloody blade in his hand. "Criminy! How about it, Peabody, did I make the wrong career choice?"

Bye
Thanee

P.S. maybe I should write some less subtle (font size 40 or so) hint at the end of the combat summary post? ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases