[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
BTW, Emagor is not just a Wizard, but also a Fighter, and he is actually quite competent in melee (which he hopefully does know about ;)).

@Scotley: Dryw is not yet 'eaten'. He is inside the mouth of the frog, struggling. He will be swallowed next round, if things go according to plan (for the frog, anyways ;)).

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
BTW, Emagor is not just a Wizard, but also a Fighter, and he is actually quite competent in melee (which he hopefully does know about ;)).
Yes, I know this, but his self-image is not one of melee prowess. :p

0 for 3, huh? Sorry! Want me to just give up?

renau1g

First Post
Hey all I've been thinking things over and I'd like to gracefully withdraw from this game. Nothing to do with any issues per se, just not digging 3.xe, I guess I'm more firmly entrenched in 4e and really prefer that system. I'll stick around until you can write me out Thanee. Perhaps after this fight, Storm can cover the parties rear, so no more sahaguins can sneak in and catch them from behind?

Thanee

First Post
Yes, I know this, but his self-image is not one of melee prowess. :p

Ok, was just wondering, since Gestalt chars are a bit atypical. ;)

0 for 3, huh? Sorry! Want me to just give up?

Just hoping that you remember it in time for the next round. :)

I know, that I am handling things different than everyone else here, so I do not blame you at all. Just for the record. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Hey all I've been thinking things over and I'd like to gracefully withdraw from this game. Nothing to do with any issues per se, just not digging 3.xe, I guess I'm more firmly entrenched in 4e and really prefer that system. I'll stick around until you can write me out Thanee. Perhaps after this fight, Storm can cover the parties rear, so no more sahaguins can sneak in and catch them from behind?

Sorry to hear that, renau1g!

But I can certainly understand, if you fully embrace the 4th edition and have not as much fun with the older rules systems anymore. I like both and play both. :)

Wish you a lot of fun in your games! :D

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Sir Dryw had a dagger in his off-hand from before the fight started; he'll keep that.

Yep, I know. :) I was actually slightly confused at some point, when I remembered Dryw drawing the dagger while you were always using the club, but I figured, that you just kept it at the ready for the time being. :D

I'm not sure if aspect of nature restores hit points the way wild shape does. The text at d20 SRD doesn't say, so my guess is no. I'll leave that up to you.

As far as I'm concerned, the druid still "uses wildshape", so "Each time you use wild shape, you regain hit points as if you had rested for a night." does apply as normal.

Sir Dryw will get 10 temporary hit points from going berserk.

Temporary in the sense, that they are gone after the rage, right? Not actual temporary hit points. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads