[OOC] Pool of Radiance

G

Guest 11456

Sorry to hear that, renau1g!

But I can certainly understand, if you fully embrace the 4th edition and have not as much fun with the older rules systems anymore. I like both and play both. :)

Wish you a lot of fun in your games! :D

Bye
Thanee

Since renau1g is leaving your Pool of Radiance game does that mean you need a replacement player?

Thanee

First Post
Since renau1g is leaving your Pool of Radiance game does that mean you need a replacement player?

Hey Tailspinner! :D

Indeed, since renau1g is leaving 3E behind, a replacement for Storm (his character) would be most welcome. And if you are willing to take that place, you would be most welcome as well. :)

Have you already made yourself familiar with the little details (there are a few of those, most of them should be covered in the opening post of this thread)?

Bye
Thanee

G

Guest 11456

Hey Tailspinner! :D

Indeed, since renau1g is leaving 3E behind, a replacement for Storm (his character) would be most welcome. And if you are willing to take that place, you would be most welcome as well. :)

Have you already made yourself familiar with the little details (there are a few of those, most of them should be covered in the opening post of this thread)?

Bye
Thanee

I have reviewed the materials at the beginning of this thread. I am currently weighing my options for a viable character. I see that with the exit of renau1g's character that leaves:

Sir Dryw Domiel, half-elf knight|druidic avenger (Mark Chance)
Eldwyn Billbuckle, strongheart halfling bard|cleric (Scotley)
Emagor Rilliance, human fighter|wizard (Leif)
Kordunn Asteroth, gold dwarf paladin|sorcerer (Voadam)

Thanee

First Post
What character level?

5th, you get the same XP as Dryw.

Any changes to the character creation guidelines?

Nope. Just the addition of the Gestalt rules, of course, as listed in the "Options" Spoiler above the Character Creation Guidelines.

Also, as for sources, books like the PHB2 are also fair game, of course.
Generally, pretty much everything from the official WotC books is ok.

Best starting point, after having decided what race/classes you would like to play is to send me an e-mail with your PB starting attributes (28 PB). Those will then get the six random increases, and then you can proceed with the details (for the attributes, keep in mind, that at 4th level you can raise them as well, which also works slightly different -> see House Rules :)).

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Whoops, totally missed, that everyone who is supposed to post actions has done so already... :eek:

Over the christmas holidays I will be out of country, so I cannot say how my internet access will be then (spotty at best, I suppose, but you never know). I will see that the current round is concluded so you have time to post your next round's actions over/after the holidays.

On the 30th/31st I should be here again. :)

Merry Christmas! :D

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Got internet access back from now on.

So, guys, if you have recovered from the festivities, go ahead and post your combat actions... HERE.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Happy New Year! :D

Now let's put things back into gear! :)

We need Combat Actions (link in post above) from Leif and Tailspinner still.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads