[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
I made a change to the ability increase house rule...

* Every 4th level, when the character can increase an ability score, he or she gains 4 points instead, which are spent on the base abilities (without racial or magical increases figured in) just like Point Buy during character creation. The cost to raise an ability to 19+ this way is 4 points for each increase. Points not spent are wasted.

This makes things a little easier, and it makes no difference up to 11th level, anyways. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Voadam said:
I e-mailed in character stats and a picture link but I still need to write up a background and description (though I'm going with the picture for the description and saying his hair turned white when his sorcerer magic manifested).

Ok. If you need some more time with the background (I've seen, that you are hunting for older editions background information about The Great Rift :)), that's no problem, but it would be cool, if you can get the description ready, because that would be quite useful when we start.

Bye
Thanee

Voadam

Legend
Thanee said:
Ok. If you need some more time with the background (I've seen, that you are hunting for older editions background information about The Great Rift :)), that's no problem, but it would be cool, if you can get the description ready, because that would be quite useful when we start.

Bye
Thanee

Description and Background sent. I think that completes everything I need to send you.

Thanee

First Post
Characters are all fine, if I havn't emailed you yet, I will do so soon (on sunday probably) with any small errors I found and the link to your online sheet.

I'll create the IC thread on sunday (won't get around to do that prior to that; too tired today and too little time tomorrow).

EDIT: Done (see below)!

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases