[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Setting Sail

The first IC thread is now posted HERE.

When you start posting there, please include your character's description in the first post (as detailed as you like, but detailed enough to get a good idea about the appearance) and please wait for everyone to have posted at least once before proceeding in the usual manner.

Please review the Posting Guidelines in the first post of this thread, if you havn't done so already.

Bye
Thanee

Phoenix

First Post
Thanee said:
I suppose we have more than enough potential players by now...

Originally, I had thought to leave the recruitment open til tuesday, but it seems reasonable to close it much sooner, given the number of responses already. :eek:

01 Ringmereth
02 khavren
03 hafrogman
04 Timothy
05 Krug
06 silentspace
07 Kohbiel
08 Mista Collins
09 Bront
10 Ferrix
11 Rino
12 unleashed
13 Keia
14 Raging Epistaxis
15 Scotley
16 GlassJaw
17 Voadam
18 Pyrex
19 Brother Shatterstone
20 Seonaid

Because 20 seems like a really fitting number, I'll wait for one last person to apply, and after that the recruitment is closed and I will randomly draw the players to get on the ship to New Phlan. If alternates will be needed, I don't hope so, but you never know, everyone else will have first dibs on a spot then.

Bye
Thanee

Ooooo....can that be me? I'm oh so pretty and smart....actually I'd love to be a part of this game LOVE too....if you need examples of writing see my Metropolis games...

Thanee

First Post
I updated all the character sheets (mostly very minor stuff, like adding bedrolls for everyone, I'm sure you can spare the single silver piece ;)).

If you think anything is wrong in there, please let me know.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases