[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Since I will be gone for a few days, I'll save the entering of the port for the weekend (when I'm back here).

Feel free to have your characters discuss anything of importance (like that offer to stick together ;)) in the meantime. Once you are in Phlan, you will get some directions (i.e. possible missions) as well, the journey by ship was mostly to get a feel for the characters and have them introduced. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Just a little information... you don't need to worry about keeping the tally of how much silver pieces are being spent on food and lodging, I will do that in a 'party treasury' post, which I will put up in the info thread eventually.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
@Scotley:

I see one of our shipmates has wasted no time.

If you meant the 'Missing Brother' mission, that's not posted on the city hall. ;)

I only listed it there, as a reminder. In general every sort of mission will be included in that post, regardless of where you heard or read about it. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Sorry for the delay! I'll write the next post tomorrow after the weekend (which was a little too busy).

In any case, I'd need to know in what general direction you want to go then (so far I assume, you will check out the graveyard), so I can speed up things a bit now to compensate for the slowdown. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Working on the post now, sorry again for the delay. :)

Will take a moment, tho, since I want to include an overview over the interesting parts of civilized Phlan, which might be useful in future, and also head right to the next day, so you don't have to wait any longer to get out.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases