[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
I hope it's clear, how I would like this to proceed... all the players post their actions to the Combat Declaration-thread, once they are all there (or two days have passsed), I will resolve the first combat round and write a summary in the IC-thread, then write a post to the CD-thread to initiate the next round, and so on. The IC-thread will only have my summary posts then, until the combat is over, then we simply proceed there as normal.

In short: You are supposed to post to the [COMBAT] thread right now and nowhere else ('cept here in the OOC, which is always open to post to, of course). ;)

The PC icons on the map still need some work (esp. Oog/Elmus (I might look for a different pic to use, the b/w one doesn't translate well to 32px), maybe Eldwyn (thinking about making a mounted icon, which would probably be useful) and Thunder maybe, I've made an icon for him now, but maybe BO wants to change it). I only made this rather quickly, so we have the map up for now, I'll try to make them a little more pretty over time. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Bad time for this, but I'm going to be out of town with limited or no connection until Friday. I sort of posted two action, but feel free to npc Eldwyn to keep things moving. Sorry
Scotley

Thanee

First Post
No problem, Scotley. :)

I have updated the PC icons for now, you might want to shift-reload the page to see them.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads