[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Voadam said:
Good job on the maps Thanee, very nice.

Thank you! :D

How do you do them?

It's a Javascript (obviously, since it needs Javascript to run ;)). It's not written by me, I just modified it some to suit my own mapping needs. It just places lots of small 32x32px graphics on a grid (the size of which, and even the size of the squares can be modified, but 32x32 seems to work well enough).

BTW, if you havn't noticed, if you leave the mouse hovering over a square, you will get a tooltip with some information about that square (works best in IE, since Firefox has some issues with showing long tooltips; there's an extension out for that, tho)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Before you wonder... of course, you can proceed to post in the IC-thread normally now. :)

Is it ok for you, the way I'm running combat with the extra thread, now you have seen an example?

Bye
Thanee

Voadam

Legend
It's a little awkward to switch and check between two IC threads to figure out what is going on, but the extra checking is not that big a deal.

Scotley

Hero
Exp.! Thanks. I like the format, it is pretty cool and I may try it in a future game. It is an interesting contrast to a friend of mine who likes to keep everything, including all discussion and characters in one thread.

Remove ads