[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Voadam

Legend
Thanee said:
Not me. :)

Bye
Thanee

Zombie movie where even small seemingly insignificant bites from zombies quickly lead to spreading infection that weakens and then kills the victim within a day. Then they rise up and start looking for the closest new living victim to bite.

For some reason the Kylest bite situation reminded me of it :)

Thanee

First Post
BTW, I'm waiting for you to do something... of course you can just wait and see, if something happens by itself. :)

Don't wait on BO, even though Thunder surely would have a few things to say, I guess, but I don't know what's up with him right now (could still be Civ 4 being more interesting than EN-World ;)). He will just tag along for now.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Added a small house rule about rangers, favored enemies and Knowledge checks (they gain their FE bonus on Knowledge checks to identify their favored enemies and learn about their powers and vulnerabilities, and can treat those checks as trained, even with no ranks in the skill).

I'm sure you will agree, that this just makes sense. :)

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
I'll be out of touch until early next week, please npc Eldwyn as needed. He'll go alone with the majority as far as our next mission is concerned.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
- Thanee
I saw that you lost a player and was wondering if there is room for one more?
I have an idea of a dwarven mnk/fig.
Let me know thanks!

-Blood

Thanee

First Post
Well, I already have a replacement, but he is currently extremely occupied unfortunately, which doesn't help much, but I'm willing to wait a bit more and let the character tag along in the meantime.

I will consider getting another replacement eventually, though, so I will keep that in mind.

Thanks! :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases