[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Timothy

First Post
ah yeah, a picture.

I could use the first, it was my avatar a long way back. But I've decided that the second one (although very gnomy) looks the part of a ghostwise halfling.

Attachments

• 9_285_300_2h3.jpg
    9_285_300_2h3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 120
  • 200102_274_6.jpg
    200102_274_6.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 111

Thanee

First Post
Raging Epistaxis said:
In all fairness, I should offer my spot in the drawing for players to someone else, since I do remember a fair bit of the computer game - I've been thinking about it all day.

And, realistically, at this point in time I don't really have enough free time to do a character as well as the campaign would deserve.

Ok.

I won't make an alternate list, I don't see the use in those... but everyone who does not get to play now will be preferred, if one should be needed, which I hope not, of course. :)

Going to sleep now, tomorrow morning (in roughly 8 hours), I will make a decision then... so we can proceed!

Bye
Thanee

Seonaid

Explorer
I would *definitely* like to be in on this . . . But, as you know, Thanee, I'm having access issues currently (should be cleared soon), but if that's not an issue, great. I like option 1 a lot, though it may necessitate lots of "sense motive" rolling. ;) I don't like option 2, but I wouldn't object if everyone else liked it.

I'm thinking a female spellthief. ;) I don't have *any* idea what this campaign looks like, so I might go fighter/barbarian or cleric instead. I don't have any character ideas otherwise, sorry, so if I'm out, I'm out. ;)

Thanee

First Post
The Party

Alright... then let's see what my d20 comes up with... 15, 3, 5, 17, 8.

• hafrogman
  • Krug
  • Mista Collins
  • Scotley
  • Voadam
Congratulations and thanks to everyone for your interest! :)

Now, let's get on with the character creation.

First, let's recap what options you guys prefer.

hafrogman - 1) maybe? 2) maybe?
Krug - 1) N/A 2) N/A
Mista Collins - 1) maybe? 2) maybe?
Scotley - 1) Yes 2) Yes
Voadam - 1) No 2) Yes

Hmm... now what to make out of this? From here it looks like we would use both of them, but I guess it's best to ask you again for a definite decision, so please give me a reply to see, that you have read this and include 'Yes', 'No' or 'abstain' for both options 1) and 2).

Also, since some of you have not made up their mind as for a character concept yet, please do so and post Race, Classes (for Gestalt) and a short Background Synopsis about what you have in mind. No complete sheets at this point, please!

So far, from your posts, I could gather the following. Please let me know, if you want to go with that or change anything.

hafrogman - dwarven fighter/barbarian or fighter/scout
Krug - <undecided> <undecided>/<undecided>
Mista Collins - human druid/<undecided> (scout or ranger would probably work well)
Scotley - halfling cleric/bard
Voadam - <undecided> sorcerer/paladin (?)

Some open questions from Voadam:
[SBLOCK]
Voadam said:
Is harper mage from the CS an option? I like the harpers and the class a bunch.

Generally, yes. Since it looks very likely, that we are using the Gestalt rules, no prestige classes could be used, unless I come up with a good concept to mix them in.

One thing I had thought about, that you could level in a prestige class instead of your FULL Gestalt progression (i.e. only one class then for those levels). That might be a fair approach.

Voadam said:
How do you handle paladins and their code? Do you expect paladins to be exemplars of strict honor and shining goodness or are you fine with whatever as long as the character is basically a good guy?

Well, I expect paladins to be more than just good guys, but I'm not overly strict in applying their code.

Voadam said:
And any feats for casting in armor?

Still Spell? ;)

The battle sorcerer variant from Unearthed Arcana (or warmage) could probably work combined with the Battle Caster feat.[/SBLOCK]

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
@Mista Collins: Mielikki followers often are druid/rangers, maybe that would work well for your nature's warrior. They even have a few benefits with armor and their spiritual oath (all ranger armor allowed).

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases