[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
With a healer and two warrior types already in the party I think there is room for any concept you want to pursue.
Thanks! Actually, though, renau1g is also planning an archer, so I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be stepping on his toes.

In truth, though, Thanee wants our two characters to have some shared history, so perhaps the archery angle will give us a good excuse to have met/adventured/worked together in the past? Renau1g oops, I what I meant to say was: Legildur, any brilliant thoughts?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
My mistake! It's been fixed below.

Legildur, have any brilliant insights into the shared history of our two pcs? If renau1g is, in fact, the archer in the party, perhaps I could also have known him from the past? The shared "archery history" of renau1g's and my pcs could conceivably provide another story hook to explain why Legildur and I are joining the party now.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Thanks! Actually, though, renau1g is also planning an archer, so I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be stepping on his toes.

You can never have too many archers ;)

Besides, I'm sure we'd play different characters even if we have the same type. If not, watch your back :devil:

Leif

Adventurer
Heh, heh, heh. Didn't I tell you? My character has eyes in the back of his head! :) Actually, as my character is developing now, archery seems to be of decidedly less importance to him than melee ability, so my original point is probably completely moot.

Leif

Adventurer
:) I totally forgot that was a name of an actual feat. Cool! Really, though, after giving it more thought, I would probably be better off pursuing archery/ranged combat and staying out of melee, since I'll most likely be wearing no armor. Hmmm, maybe I can manage to snag some nice Bracers or something.....

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor, Human Gestalt Fighter|Wizard

Hi, sorry I haven't finished Emagor up. Hopefully, you're not ready for me yet, anyway. I'll try my absolute best to get him sent for approval before the weekend (Oct 3-5, 2007) is over!

Thanee

First Post
Don't worry, Leif. Gonna start up the next chapter over the weekend (Saturday most likely) and shortly after your character will be introduced (and Legildur's in case he decided whether he is going to join us by then ;)).

Bye
Thanee

Legildur

First Post
I'm here!!! I'm definately going to go with a druid of some description. Now the question is as to whether to make him elven and combine him with a scout, or choose human and maybe mix him with a monk or even a barbarian!

Remove ads