[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
I suppose you're right, renau1g, but I'm still struck by the probability that this new speed COULD have been gained much, much sooner, if the powers that be hadn't just kept trying to fix things themselves. Kinda like trying to overhaul your own transmission with a Chilton's manual you checked out from the library -- possible, I suppose, but hardly advisable or practical.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Thanee]My email must have gone missing. I'm pretty sure I sent you one weeks ago. I'll post here instead.

Continue with cleric and bard--I've forgotten how we do hit points, but it should be d8+1

New feat point blank shot
Skill ranks in all three perform categories, concentration, spellcraft, heal and listen.
BAB and all saves increase by 1.
No new bard spells known at 6th but he does get an extra casting at 2nd and the suggestion ability
New cleric spells typically memorized add Hold Person (2nd) and Searing light (3rd)

Definitely want to buy/commission some new magical toys, but I'm not sure what yet. [/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
I've forgotten how we do hit points, but it should be d8+1

Hit points are rolled normally, but there is a minimum of HD/2 (4 in your case) you get even if you roll lower.

Definitely want to buy/commission some new magical toys, but I'm not sure what yet.

Let me know, once you have an idea what you want. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads