The Traveler

First Post
With our popular Adopt A Wombat package, you receive:
  • an 8" x 10" photo of your wombat(b/w);
  • your wombat's biography;
  • a Wombat Adoption Certificate;
  • an audio CD of unique speckled-breast demi-wombat calls;
  • an adoption button;
  • one year subscription to WOMBATPRINTS, our newsletter.
Explore the speckled-breast demi-wombats up for adoption and the adoptee sighting reports.

It is great to know your participation in the Adopt A Wombat program provides vital financial support for the many programs of the Wombat Center of Johannesburg, one of the oldest wombat research groups in the world.

A2Z

Explorer
I have been waiting my entire life for a chance like this! Wombats are, by far, the best marsupials. Ever.

The Traveler

First Post
bondetamp said:
You didn't get the memo, did you?

They're not called demi-wombats anymore, they're wombatoids.
In the past I have made it abundantly clear what I think of the shoddy research methods of the Oslo Wombatoid Symposium.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
In the line of superheroes as avatars for animals, there needs to be a new crusader in the night...

Wombatman!

And remember: Wombat = Waste Of Money, Brains, And Time.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
The Traveler said:
I'm beginning to think you folks don't care about the plight of the wombat in this bewildering modern world.

I care. I care very much. However, I am unable to adopt a wombat because my husband and I are already supporting three orphaned Sumatran Harlequin Polecats. They have a delicate metabolism, so their diet is quite costly. I'm afraid we just don't have the disposable income to help a wombat too.:(

ThirdWizard

First Post
The Traveler said:
I'm beginning to think you folks don't care about the plight of the wombat in this bewildering modern world.

It's so sad to see them lose their natural habitat and become embroiled in inner-city crimes where their old forests used to be. I remember, back in my day, the wombats ran free and wild, with the occasional bad apple doing nothing more than rummaging through some trash. Now they have groups that make you pay them to stay away from your trash cans, and if you don't pay you can end up with a gnawed off head. A sad, sad fate of the noble wombat.

I, for one, will be happy to help regain those wonderful days of the great wombat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases