Freeport trilogy

caudor

Adventurer
I've only played Death in Freeport (the original), but it was a blast.

Yes, it's definately on my buy list. It is nice to see these classics being updated for the 3.5 rules (in print).

Thanks Green Ronin!

johnsemlak

First Post
A 4th modlue, Vengence in Freeport, was added as a PDF-Only product. I don't know how connected it was to the original--loosely I think. I wonder if it made it into the HC?

Last edited:

Psychotic Jim

First Post
I modified and ran it for higher level characters, but all the players had a real blast with it. They loved it enough to call Freeport the permanent homebase for their characters. I remember the climax in the final module at
the lighthouse
was really tough, even though I didn't modify it that much from the original stats. The players had trouble figuring out exactly what they were supposed to do at the end
with the idol
to save the city, and it almost caused them all to bite the big one.

I've heard people say that the initial encounter in the first adventure with
the pressgang
was really tough.

My group really enjoyed the variety of activity the trilogy involved (and so did I), socializing, swashbuckling, investigation, etc.

Last edited:

Napftor

Explorer
johnsemlak said:
A 4th modlue, Vengence in Freeport, was added as a PDF-Only product. I don't know how connected it was to the original--loosely I think. I wonder if it made it into the HC?

I'm sure that by the time I finished writing Vengeance, GR's compilation of the original trilogy was already ready to go to the printer. This pdf-only adventure does link to the original but a DM need not use the connection if he doesn't want to. See my sig for a link to more details on this "sequel". :)

johnsemlak

First Post
Napftor said:
I'm sure that by the time I finished writing Vengeance, GR's compilation of the original trilogy was already ready to go to the printer. This pdf-only adventure does link to the original but a DM need not use the connection if he doesn't want to. See my sig for a link to more details on this "sequel". :)

Thanks for the info.

I'm definitely planning to pick this one up. Rappan Athuk Reloaded at the Freeport Trilogy are both in my to-buy list. And the PDF Vengeance in Freeport :).

Has GR announced it's plans (or lack there up) to published an updated version of the City of Freeport?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases