Making Up For Lost Time

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
As you may have noticed, I haven't been so busy on the boards during this week. I was having technical difficulties with my wireless connection. Eh. Thankfully, I got my friend to troubleshoot the problem and told me how to fix it over the phone. So now I'm making up for lost time. Yay!

Bront

The man with the probe
This explains why you never posted a character in the Seas of Blood game that Pheonix is running.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Dearie, and here I was hoping you were off having wild romps in the woods with fire pixies and demonesses. I had such high hopes for you lad... :(

Turanil

First Post
Algolei said:
My computer was destroyed by lightning <...>
Don't attempt Lightning Bolt while still just a 1st level apprentice. :D Also, directly reading from the spellbook (in this case the computer, I guess) is generally a bad idea. ;)

Frukathka said:
So now I'm making up for lost time.
I guess what you really mean is "unmaking all that time gained in not wasting my life posting unproductively"... ;) By the way: I remember your interest in Psychology. With a head like yours (seen on members' gallery), I think you would visually fit well as a psychologist. I would just suggest not only following standard university courses, but also to get a look at related subjects such as Primal Therapy and Memetics (my prefered website is in French, so I will suggest to begin there and then google around. (Okay, I am just pimping my subjects of personnal interest... :) )

Algolei

Explorer
Turanil said:
Don't attempt Lightning Bolt while still just a 1st level apprentice. :D Also, directly reading from the spellbook (in this case the computer, I guess) is generally a bad idea. ;)
It's true, I still haven't mastered the art of "reading without moving your lips."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases