Internet messageboard flamewar personas

D-rock

First Post
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

Sorry if this has been posted before. I have been away for a while I know. If it has, I give you permission to burn an effigy of me while dancing around it and wishing me bad luck for all eternity. I just came upon this website. Funny stuff I tell ya. Somebody went to all the trouble of listing all the personas that creep into message board flame wars. I was just going around to all the forums that I visit and posting it.

I should really come here more often, but I have been busy lately. :(

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flaming Archetypes

I compiled a brief listing of categories that described me. Here they are, in order of most accurate to least accurate:

Troller
Target
Archivist
Tireless Rebutter
Duelist
Necromancer
Jekyll and Hyde
Pinko
Ideologue (Liberal)
Imposter
Stealth
Lonely Guy

Cool site! :)

Darrin Drader

Explorer
The funny thing is that I can pick out a good example for each over at my favorite online hangout (Nothingland). Mine should come as no surprise.

ideologue.jpg

(liberal)

The Thayan Menace

First Post
A New Flamer Archetype

I think they need to include the "Rick James Flamer". :cool:

0212_rickjames.jpg

Then again, he is just another version of the Ego ... only with more cocaine.​

Mercule

Adventurer
I think I'm a mix of Evil Clown, Capitalista, and (on good days) Philosopher.

Truly, though, I don't think any of those describe how I function 90% of the time.

Wow, I see myself in a lot of those. I'd like to think I'm a Big Dog, but realistically I'm at times a filibuster, a capitalista, a picador, a Profundus Maximus (probably my natural form), a Jekyll and Hyde, a male version of a strumpet, a jerk, a blowhard a conservative ideagogue, a Big Cat, an ego and a Tireless Rebutter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases