A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Manzanita

First Post
"Nice work, fellows. Everyone OK?" Iggy dashes about checking on everyone. Let's quickly search the bodies and try to track them back to wherever they emerged.

Any loot? Iggy's still ready for action, despite using some of his best spells.

OOC:
Level 0 (4+1 div): detect magic(D), light(x2), message(x2)
Level 1 (3+1 int+1 div): mage armor, color spray, True Strike(D), magic missile(x2)
Level 2 (2+1 int+1 div): invisibility, detect thoughts(D), scorching ray(x2)
Level 3 (1+1 int+1 div): Clairaudience/Clairvoyance(D), Haste(x2)

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus throws a fist in the air as the last merrow is killed. He spends a couple rounds trying to stablize the downed wizard, but appears to need some help with the task. Once the wizard is stablized or dead, he searches him and relieves him of anything useful.

OOC: I was going to have Planus cast a cure minor, but the silence is still in effect. Note to self, don't get killed while silenced.
heal check (1d20+2=3)
heal check (1d20+2=6)
heal check (1d20+2=10)
heal check (1d20+2=10)
heal check (1d20+2=6)
Planus needs a new d20.

Pbartender

First Post
Velmont said:
Opale walks to the Merrow she just killed. "That makes three and a wizard... I hope you don't I have finished the job, Jack."

Jack shrugs, "It got the job done."

SlagMortar said:
OOC: I was going to have Planus cast a cure minor, but the silence is still in effect. Note to self, don't get killed while silenced.

OOC: Silence is a dismissable spell. You can end the effects any time you choose.

Patlin

Explorer
It only takes a few moments for the sorceror to expire, in spite of Planus's attempts to save him. When he does so he reverts to human form. Going over his possessions, it is clear that his cloak is of excellent quality. He is also wearing an amulet that seems value, and you find 30 gold wirth of coins in his purse.

Patlin

Explorer
Combat XP
Iggy, Charlarn 750 xp
Jack 800 xp
Ducane, Planus, Opale 900 xp

Time xp: last award 7/16/6
As it's less than a month, no time xp at this point. We'll award from 7/16/6 next time.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus shares his findings with the rest of the group. "Damn, I wish I could have kept him alive. Oh well, do you guys feel up to tracking these folks back to their lair?"

Xael

First Post
"I sure hope they came from some aboveground route, but with the wizard in that form I somewhat doubt it. With a little luck they might have used some kind of a back door though.", Ducane says.

"I don't see any need to stay here at least, so we might as well try to follow their tracks."

Patlin said:
Ducane ... 900 xp
OOC: Ducane has enough Xp for level 4. Do we need to rest or spend time otherwise for him to level-up?

Xael

First Post
17 / 36 Hp

"I could use some healing before we go off though. Jack and Charlarn took some hits too, and I figure that if anybody has healing spells left, we might as well use them before we charge straight into the Merrow-nest.", Ducane continues to speak.

OOC: Yay for Weapon Specialization and last level of Fighter... Average Damage: up by 4 points! :lol:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases