GenCon check-in/check-out/scratchpad thread

Psion

Adventurer
I'm not there yet, but will be this time tomorrow. :) I thought I'd start a quick thread for people to announce when they are leaving or arriving, or post their thoughts from the con.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
will find out tomorrow for certain whether i can go or not (yeah, that sucks doesn't it?)

Leaving a little later than originally planned because my friend who I'm riding had to have work done on his car (nothing major, just noticed his car was 1000 miles overdue for an oil change, and decided having that done would be good before driving several hundred miles to Indy). Should be leaving town around 7 PM, arriving in Indy around 10 PM. Hope to make it to the party tonight.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Dextra, did you get the flyers?

Figure, everyone has visited the center, roamed the halls, picked up packets, meet fellow gamers and friends, talking about what tomoorow holds, and are off to the EN.World Wednesday night gathering.

Excitement runs high...wish I was there.

Psion

Adventurer
Well, I am heading out first thing in the morning.

I thought I'd give getting a spycraft adventure ready tonight a go, but it's just not going to happen. It'll have to wait until DC gameday.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Hand of Evil said:
Dextra, did you get the flyers?

She got the flyers, and they look great.

Figure, everyone has visited the center, roamed the halls, picked up packets, meet fellow gamers and friends, talking about what tomoorow holds, and are off to the EN.World Wednesday night gathering.

It is now thursday morning. the wednesday night gathering was awesome. I am sitting here with Piratecat right now. We just finished our breakfast buffet.
Say Hi Kevin.

The booth looks great. The 15th floor (where Dextra's Canadiana Suite is located) is very, very high up; drunkards were in danger of toppling all night. Life is good. And Teflon Billy got a round of applause when entering the party last night. . . and he STILL flipped people off.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Thanks TB. Good morning one and all.

-------

The halls of the center will be packed about now, the lines forming for event sign up and on-site registration, gamers moving to their first games. The gift shop also will have a line as t-shirts and bags are sold. Soon the herd of gamers will start the migration to the dealer room, the hall before the EN.World Booth becoming packed as the clock ticks down for the gate is opened at 10, in a mad dash the gamers will spill into the room.

How I wish I was there...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
things are looking a hell of a lot better... Mrs. Boz told me that her mom is loaning us some cash so that we can meet our financial obligations, and i should have enough left to make the con and survive until next payday. ;)

will let you know more when i know more, later today. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases