Wreck ashore (El Jefe judging) (Finished)

Someone

Adventurer
Once the contract is signed, Nemko secures it in the folder and climbs down the chair, leaving the ship´s picture, the list and a small purse on the table. The purse turns to have 10 gold coins.

"That´s part of the payment, to be used as you see fit in the best interest of the mission." explains the gnome. "It´s detailed in the contract; in the case of you being unsuccessful, it´s to be returned unless it can be demonstrated it has been spent with the purpose of finishing the mission. In case of conflict, an impartial third party -the port´s autorithy- will arbiter in the matter, so in any case ask for receipts if available. I wish you luck. I am unaware of knowing any other detail that could make your task easier, but if otherwise I am not difficult to find."

He stands still for a few moments, waiting for any more questions (and leave of you have none)

Last edited:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Wilhelm nods understandingly at what Nemko tells him. But he has no questions and is ready to go on the mission right at that moment.

Zweihänder

First Post
Eroin felt she grasped the nature of the contract, though the legal jargon and whatnot was beyond her. She stands ready to face the coming challenge.

El Jefe

First Post
El Jefe Judging

Well, shiver me timbers and blow me down, I'll judge this one, too. Something tells me that by the time I get done with this and Patlin's new adventure, I'll be the resident expert on rules dealing with swimming, drowning, sea creatures, ships, and all things nautical...

Someone

Adventurer
Rules and other boring things

ooc: A couple things and rules before I go to sleep. I follow the usual conventions in LEW: speech between quotes or in funny colors, thoughts in italics, ooc comments shoul be preceded by "ooc:" or go between square brackets. I´ll make most rolls to save time, but you can make yours using invisiblecastle if you want (that means that I´ll roll initiative, but normally you can make your own attack rolls) I´ll use invisiblecastle too if it´s possible.

Please be as clear as you can when posting what you are going to do. If possible and you think it´s convenient, include an ooc comment to clarify. Remember that I can´t read minds. I´ll try to do the same. I don´t mind out of character conversation if it leads to a better understanding - frequently, speaking in character makes certain things difficult.

I reserve the right to modify your character´s actions (within reasonable limits, of course) if it´s very clear that doing so would be advantageous. For example, if in your post you said you cast an spell, and later in the round before your turn an enemy moves so you are in his threatened area, I´ll make your character make a 5 foot step before casting. Not doing so would mean to draw an attack of opportunity that could ruin the spell or stopping the game to ask for a change in the player´s actions -that would very likely just include a 5 foot step-

El jefe (Bruce?) said:
I'll judge this one, too

Thanks.

Timothy

First Post
No more questions from me Master Nemko.

So, should we go to the city where he was last seen, or the city he was supposed to arrive in. The former seems more logical,

What do you think?

B4cchus

Explorer
"Me thinks we follow the steps of the boat. O wait that has no steps." Hulgyr takes a few moment to think this out, then, after comming to no sort of answer to what 'steps' a boat might leave, he continues: "We just follow boat i say, so go to the place it left first."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases