New Release - Castle Zagyg Vol. I (TLG PR)

Troll Lord

First Post
TROLL LORD GAMES PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Troll Lord Games
Phone: (501) 680-6597
Email: troll@trolllord.com

NEW RELEASES - CASTLE ZAGYG VOL. I: YGGSBURGH

LITTLE ROCK, AR – August 18, 2005 – Troll Lord Games is pleased to announce that the first installment of Gary Gygax’s legendary Castle Series is now available! Fresh from the printers this extraordinary release will be in local shops in the coming weeks. It is available at GenCon in Indianapolis this very weekend.

Castle Zagyg Vol I: Yggsburgh, has been in the works for decades. The whole of this setting, the adventures, the castle, the dungeons and all their domains comprise Gary Gygax’s personal notes and the host of almost 30 years of weekly games. This first installment is the setting for the mythic Dungeons of the “mad archmage” Zagyg!

Castle Zagyg Vol I: Yggsburgh, consists of the walled Town of Yggsburgh with over 20,000 persons, and its environs, which includes many communities such as the thorp of Garham and 60 different geographic locales, each with their own peculiarities and adventures. The map charts over 1500 square miles of adventuring terrain, allowing the inclusion of Yggsburgh and Environs into almost any fantasy campaign setting. Each geographic locale has one or more adventures associated with it, offering hundreds of different plots, themes and escapades, players can take their characters on. It is a 256 page, hardback (smyth-sewn), book with one 24 x 30 inch double-sided, full color map by Darlene! It retails for $39.95. It is designed for play with the Castle & Crusades® Role Playing Game, but ports into many other RPGs, old and new, with minimal effort.

For more information visit us on the web at http://www.trolllord.com/

Troll Lord Games will be at the GenCon 2005 Show in booth #305. For those not attending Gencon please contact your local retailer about getting your copy of Castle Zagyg Vol I: Yggsburgh today.

About Troll Lord Games
Troll Lord Games debuted at GenCon 2000. Alongside it’s hallmark d20 line, Castles & Crusades®, Crusader Magaine and The Codex of Erde, TLG publishes the “Gygaxian Fantasy World” Series, Gary Gygax adventure modules and Necromancer Games. For more information, viit our web site www.trolllord.com. Copyright 2001, Troll Lord Games. “d20 System” and the d20 System logo are Trademarks owned by Wizards of the Coast and are used with permission. Lejendary Adventure is Trademark Trigee Enterprises Company and is used here under license from the trademark holder. Castles & Crusades is Trademark Troll Lord Games.

Remove ads