mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

I will look at Rook, shrug my shoulders and proceed inside

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Fortune Teller

As you ease the door open you come upon a small chamber a small low round table. A woman of great age sits behind it on a cusion. Two other large pillows are set before the table though others are stacked by the wall. Above the table a small lamp provides the only illumination in the room. A stick of incense burns in a wall holder by the door. Another door leads from this room. The woman sits working a stand of prayer beads between fingers distorted by arthritis. "Good evening gentlemen, I have been expecting you. Please sit down and have some tea. The fee for your reading will be 500 gp. Do not haggle, for I know it is easily within your ability to pay." She places a small ornate silver tray on the table with three tiny cups and a small pitcher.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

Radoon will place the money in the plate. He asks, "Do I need to ask the question that is weighing on my mind?", as he sits at one of the chairs and if Rook does not do the same, he will motion for him to sit. Radoon will help himself to the tea. He is expecting a woman of such quality to have tea from a far, that he may not have tasted in some time.

For DM:

[sblock]For the sake of role playing, I am wondering the location of our dear Marin's son.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Fortune Teller

The tea is a rich blend that clears the liquor from your system. Your minds are suddenly sharply in focus. The dim light in the room suddenly seems bright. The woman brings out a cloth bag. From it she removes a deck of worn cards and fans them out in front of her. "I know only that you are on a quest. For the rest, you must concentrate as you shuffle the cards. Consider carefully what you seek and what you already know. Once you feel confident that you have a good mental picture give me back the cards and I will read them for you." With that she passes over the cards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases