Where can I get Tact-Tiles...

Obscure

First Post
...other than from bc-products.net? Does anyone know of any other web stores that sell them (preferably Canadian) or any FLGS, etc. in southern Ontario that sell them?

Thanks!

ARandomGod

First Post
Obscure said:
...other than from bc-products.net? Does anyone know of any other web stores that sell them (preferably Canadian) or any FLGS, etc. in southern Ontario that sell them?

Thanks!

No, but I'll sell you my old ones and buy some new ones for myself if you want....

francisca

I got dice older than you.
These are pretty dang cool. The DM for our DCC game had them, and they really rocked. I've been holding off shelling out for them, but I think will be pretty soon.

Obscure

First Post
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Results:

I concur that e-bay is devoid of all Tact-Tiles.

Campaignoutfitters are out of stock.

Imaginaire are out of stock, except for the over-priced set that includes a cardboard box and marker.

The trouble with ordering from bc-products (and the motivation for this thread) is that they use UPS to ship, and UPS levies a surcharge of about $40 to ship any package from the U.S. to Canada (not so vice-versa). Maybe I can convince them to use USPS just for me? :\

A friend of mine is starting up an online gaming store based in Canada, and I'm trying to convince him to become the third Tact-Tiles dealer in Canada. He's working on it. :)

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Tact-Tiles really are great. I almost bought them at GenCon this year but waited until the last day (not wanting to lug them around very long). Sadly, they were sold out and that should be a sign that they are a quality product.

Remove ads