Who here plays City of Heroes?

Aaron L

Hero
Anyone, anyone? Ive got a full load of characters on Virtue, my mains being a tanker named the Silver Starbolt, and another I play a lot is a blaster named the Majistar (the Bold Bright Silver Starbolt, and the Dread Majistar, to be specific :) )

Anyone else play? Anyone play on Virtue if you do? I wouldnt object to forming up an ENWorld supergroup for alts :)

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
I have an Illusion/Radiation Controller by the name of Citizen Arcane on Virtue.

Unfortunately most of my MMORPG time has been consumed by WoW... :heh:

Greywarden

Explorer
Still playing CoH, mostly on Infinity. Global @Arcadian Hunter / @Direwraith

Arcadian Hunter L50 Katana/Regen on Infinity, and 52 other Heroes spread out over something like 2 accounts and 5 servers (Infinity, Pinnacle, Triumph, Champion, and Virtue). 53 toons for a total of 552 Levels, or an average of 10.38 Levels per toon. (Data current as of 8-30-2005).... God do I need a wife... er life!

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
I just canceled my account and delted all my characters. Its not for World Of Warcraft, though. I just lost interest in the game play once I realized that Warriors=Outcasts, Banished Pantheon=Tsoo=Circle of Thorns, and the missions were essentially repetitive to the point of absurdity. Its been my experience that you can't even really Role Play on CoH, not even on Virtue, without stepping down from Immersion/Narrative/"MUSH-style" play to AOL Chatroom level. I'll re-invest in MMOs when Star Trek: Online comes out.

Remove ads