Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
maddmic said:
Sweet, Starhl has a woman!
Oh, great. You know what that means, right? Starhl is going to stop coming to fights because she'll want to spend "quality us time" together. He'll start wearing coordinated armor and weapons, he'll stop cursing, and the first time he goes home and tracks blood and guts on the floor, you know we'll be the ones she blames.

Women, nothing but trouble.

(Reflex save to avoid my wife's scathing reply...success! 13 years of experience pays off once in a while ;) )

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Hey Bobitron,

You haven't cast many direct damage spells so far, so a quick note: it might be easier for Hrothgar if you include your ranged attack bonus and damage information when casting a spell like Acid Arrow.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hey Hrothgar, that interview is on hold until we get some stuff worked out over at GG regarding the podcast. There are a few celebrity spots coming up (more than we expected!) and things are being rearranged to fit them.

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron said:
Hey Hrothgar, that interview is on hold until we get some stuff worked out over at GG regarding the podcast. There are a few celebrity spots coming up (more than we expected!) and things are being rearranged to fit them.

You mean I am not a celebrity? :p ;)

Bihlbo

Explorer
I don't have anything for Mardo to say or do right now. I imagine he's simply observing, accepting of what others have said, and waiting for someone who has the authority to decide something.

In situations like this, should I post anyway just to show that I'm keeping up? Maybe just describe Mardo's demeanor at the moment, or something like that?

Hrothgar

First Post
Bihlbo said:
I don't have anything for Mardo to say or do right now. I imagine he's simply observing, accepting of what others have said, and waiting for someone who has the authority to decide something.

In situations like this, should I post anyway just to show that I'm keeping up? Maybe just describe Mardo's demeanor at the moment, or something like that?

Bihlbo,
Yes, I would appreciate that. Even without spoken words, demeanor can potentially affect tense encounters with jumpy Elves. :) At the very least, it lets me know that you have read my last post, told me what Mardo would do, and are ready to move on. Otherwise, I am left wondering if everyone has read my last post and are ready for the game to continue.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases