Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Bobitron

Explorer
Alive? ALIVE?!

Not sure what happened there! Hopefully Kaela won't have some sort of funky demon-possession or something in trade for the second chance.

I'll get a post up tonight! And I can guarantee she'll be a little more timid in combat.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Bobitron said:
Alive? ALIVE?!

Not sure what happened there! Hopefully Kaela won't have some sort of funky demon-possession or something in trade for the second chance.

I'll get a post up tonight! And I can guarantee she'll be a little more timid in combat.
Oh, don't be more timid. Kaela already stepped into the jaws of death and got herself spit out. Remeber the wisdom of Valeria in Conan, "Do you want to live forever?" :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Post up! Sorry for the delay.

Hopefully I can take Cyz out of the fight before she can do any more damage.I'm not looking forward to going toe-to-toe vs her if she makes her save.

maddmic

Explorer
lol at least you're full up. Herger's got 2 HP. it would seem that it would've been better had he been reduced to below -10 before the big baddy came to town.

Bihlbo

Explorer
I don't know about the rest of you, but as tense as the situation is, I'm very gun-shy about posting Mardo's next actions.

Also, I like the way things turned out with that elf archer. I'm interested to find out if Mardo's completely uneducated guess about him being a Fell is accurate.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I'm not reading the spoilers since I assume it means Lodric has no way of knowing those things are happening. The result is that neither I nor Lodric has a clue as to what is going on and what to do. I'm seriously considering just having Lodric curl up into a little ball and start gibbering madly... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases