Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
RR
Check post 38 for a description on how to handle languages in Midnight. It might be a good idea to have at least one rank in Norther since the campaign/adventure starts in Northern Erenland. Also, I still could not find a heroic path listed for Brian. Are you still going with Professional?

We will start once Bobitron and Ranger Rick make the necessary additions/changes and Brother Shatterstone adds his character.

K. Lion and Ferrix, I am moving you to alternates an starting recruitment again for 1-2 players.

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm around, just hella busy. I'll wrap things up over the weekend, and tidy things up with Brother Shatterstone after that. Sorry about the delay. :heh:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hrothgar said:
Brother Shatterstone? Bobitron? You guys around? How are your characters coming?
I’m around but I fear I’m going to have to drop… :( (Which sucks cause I’ve always wanted to play in Midnight.) I’m just having no luck when it comes to getting the character made, fate is really plotting against me to take my free time…

Bobitron

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
I’m around but I fear I’m going to have to drop… :( (Which sucks cause I’ve always wanted to play in Midnight.) I’m just having no luck when it comes to getting the character made, fate is really plotting against me to take my free time…

You better not, you dirty rat. Let's get on MSN or AIM and work it out. I'll PM you at GG with my info once we get to the weekend.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases