Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Updated Valurel to 5th level:

Wildlander 5th level
+1 BAB
Overland Stride (Wildlander Trait)
+1 Constitution (Beast heroic path)

1 skill rank added to Climb, Hide, Knowledge (Nature), Listen, Move Silently, Search, and Survival

+8 hit points (Rolled a 2, +1 for Constitution and +5 more from Constitution after increasing Constitution to 14 from heroic path ability)

Added Icewood Bow to equipment list. Wow, +6 damage from strength! +8 vs. Orcs from Master Hunter ability! Awesome!

Bihlbo

Explorer
Bobitron said:
Anyone have the stuff for my next level of channeler? I will be without my book for a while.

It's all right here. That's the SRD for Midnight, which includes all of the open content for the setting. If you haven't yet, look at the setting-specific spells and feats available.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks to everyone for getting characters updated.

Toric - no new abilities from Valurel's covenant item at 5th level.

Bobitron - Kaela's stone cloaks the bearer in a continual hide from undead spell.

Thornir - no new covenant item abilities.

Last edited:

Bihlbo

Explorer
level 5?

Just want to make sure that means everyone. Mardo started at level 2 and just gained level 3. Is he going to be level 5 with the new chapter? We have gone through a lot, so I don't think it's rediculous.

Hrothgar

First Post
Krug said:
Ok am back. Sorry do I post on the new adventure thread?

No. You are forthwith banned from all my Midnight PBPs... Of course, dude! Good to have you back! And no, I have not forgotten what Theiv did to Starhl by stealing his wolf companion. Starhl might just have a new animal companion now...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases