Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Bihlbo

Explorer
I hope we're not waiting on me to post - I don't really have anything specific for Mardo to be doing. He's just waiting and letting others take the spotlight.

This is a tense, interesting plot twist. I can't wait to see how things play out!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
What I'm most concerned about is that Hrothgar isn't aware of the problems with subscriptions and is waiting for e-mail notification that someone has posted in the campaign thread.

I just tried e-mailing him to be sure he knows he won't be getting any thread notifications.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Huh. I guess its just the "My subscriptions" page that's screwed up. E-mail notification has never been reliable for me and I assumed with the loss of the page that the subscriptions themselves were pretty much toast, so no e-mails as well.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Thornir, I did get your email and yes I was waiting for email notification. All of my thread subscriptions are gone as well.

Post is up! And I apologize to all for taking so damn long. But, after 2 years, you guys new I wouldn't just disappear.:)

Hrothgar

First Post
Well, my subscriptions are down, but I did get an email indicating Bobitron had posted. I am still here everyone! Just waiting for posts! :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Happy holidays, everyone!

I'll probably have time for one more update this week, but then you can write me off until New Year's Eve. I wish everyone a safe and fun couple weeks. :)

Bihlbo

Explorer
I'm extra excited about Christmas this year because I won't have to travel! That means I can keep up with my PBP games.

However, Mardo is in a situation where a horrible dead-looking deity is threatening one of his friends, who looks like she knows what she's doing (awesome work Bobitron!), so even though I'm giving this game plenty of attention, I can't think of something that Mardo could do that would be constructive. This isn't his forte, unless someone can think of a great deal we can offer the goddess, like, "We'll give you this glassware and sack of salt, complete with papers of ownership in case a legate bothers you, in exchange for the life of the girl!"

Hrothgar

First Post
Yes, Happy Holidays to everyone! I will wait a couple of more days to post, just in case anyone else wants to upset...err, challenge...uh, get waxed by said undead deity. :)

Didn't Mardo have a suit of plate in that cart of his? ;) Chargin' in with a dagger and a prayer...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases