Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Weekend activities have slowed me down in getting my character finished. I'll have him finished up as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay but I guess it'll give you more time to figure out how to work him in, Hrothgar.

Hrothgar, I have the character almost done. I've really been agonizing over this one! :)

I decided to go with an Erunsil (Snow Elf) Wildlander. Since I am setting myself up for problems playing an Elf in occupied lands, I figured I might as well go a step further so I chose the Beast heroic path.

I wasn't sure how you wanted starting cash determined so I simply rolled 4d4x10 and came up with 100 vp to spend. Given his heroic path, I didn't actually equip him with much. So far he only owns a long bow, 40 arrows and a suit of leather armor.

I am just putting the finishing touches on the character now and should have him ready to go shortly.

I see the character as a primal force. He retains his intelligence despite the Beast aspects but frequently gives in to his wilder urges. He fights most frequently with his claws (from the Beast path) and with a Long Bow when necessary. He has the Wildlander trait Master Hunter (Orc) so he is especially deadly to those guys. He is fluent in High Elven, and has pidgin Orcish and Patrol Sign as languages but he is not literate. I may need to pick up basic competence in another language so he can talk to at least some of the other members of the group.

As for why he is near Caft, I dunno yet. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it. I figure he might have been wandering eastward for some reason and eventually ended up in Caft. Maybe his beastial self took over for a time and he instinctively traveled east ending up in Caft.

Anyway, I should have the character completed shortly.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

First Post
Toric, sounds good. Maybe the Erunsil was part of a raiding band of elves that hit Northern Erenland during the winter, but were slaughtered in a climatic battle that your character only vaguely remembers, their goal lost with the death of the elven leaders. With the coming of spring and summer your character has moved aimlessly from forest to forest, carrying on the fight against the Shadow, always searching for a purpose to his/her existence. :)

Ranger Rick, good to have you back and posting!

Bobitron

Explorer
Hrothgar, can you do me a favor? I find it helpful if the DM puts a link to both the other threads in each of the IC, OOC, and RG threads. That way the players (and DM) don't have to go through pages to find them everytime they need to look something up.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hrothgar said:
Bobitron
Sure. :)

How would you like me to do it? In each of my posts put links to the IC, OOC, and RG?

I don't think that is needed, but if you could either put it in your signature or in the first post of each thread, that would be fine. Thanks a bunch!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases