Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar said:
Toric, looks good. :) However, I could not find hit points listed. I will work you in the next post.

Ooops, left out the hit points. Should be a total of 9. I'm going to change his feat from Dodge to Toughness though, which will bring his total to 12. I think Toughness fits better with the character concept. It also might explain how he was the lone survivor of a massacre.

I'll update the sheet and look forward to getting going!

Bobitron

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
OOC: Waitaminute! Aislinn IS blind, is she not? :)

A minor point. Maybe it was a reflexive thing on Kaela's part? :eek:

Edit: Let's try and keep this OOC thread going. I've found that games with plenty of OOC chatter tend to be the better ones I'm in. This game has a whole bunch of potential, and I'd hate to see anybody's interest die down. Great job so far, Hrothgar!

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Bobitron. And to keep the discussion going, I hope everyone is enjoying the game. I sure am. This is a great bunch of players with great balance in the party.

Let me know if you have any concerns or suggestions for the game.

I guess I never mentioned how long this adventure/campaign is. Its long. Really long. I spent all summer writing it up. So, as Bob said, I too have seen PbP fizzle out. I'd really like to keep this going and the more you as players post, the more I can post. :) :]

Bobitron said:
A minor point. Maybe it was a reflexive thing on Kaela's part? :eek:

Edit: Let's try and keep this OOC thread going. I've found that games with plenty of OOC chatter tend to be the better ones I'm in. This game has a whole bunch of potential, and I'd hate to see anybody's interest die down. Great job so far, Hrothgar!

A minor point indeed! :p

And yes, this is an extremely fun game so far. Keep up the good work, Hrothgar!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases