Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Dirigible

Explorer
If there's only one place, I am prepared to fight Micar to the death in the Iron Dojo of Pain for it.

Sorry, Micar, but dem's da breaks :p

Hrothgar

First Post
Bob, sorry it wasn't clear enough. Yes, there is a hole near the base of the depression, seemingly revealed after the ground Kaela and Aislinn were standing on collapsed. It is hard to tell in the darkness, but it looks pretty big.

Dirigible, Micar
Iron Dojo of Pain? Midnight kills characters, characters don't kill characters. Or do they? :)

I had originally opened the game to seven players. If you want, write up characters, get them in the Rogues Gallery and I will work you into the game. Characters should be 1st level and my posting pet peeves are on the first post of the OOC thread. Thanks! :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Dirigible
I didn't look too closely, but Twice-Born looks fine, as long as it 3.5 and Midnight 2E compliant.

I don't know how I will introduce the new characters. As you can see from the IC thread, I've taken the standard Midnight "force the characters to flee and hunt them down" theme. The new characters will be introduced in Northern Eredane, probably during the Heroes flight from Caft. Once I know more about the new characters backgrounds and traits, I can craft a hook to get them involved. :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Wow! That was fast, Dirigible! An outstanding background as well; nice tie-in with Jon's heroic path. Alright, you've put some pressure on me to get you in the game so fast! Check out the IC thread for your hook.

Micar
I look forward to your character!

elapse

First Post
Suhwing, batta batta batta.

just providing a little chatter to the OOC thread.

I mentioned that I was taking my wife to a funeral and I really appreciate the kind words you all provided. That being said, i have to talk about this funeral. It was unlike anything I had ever been too. My wife's family is primarily polish on her mom's side of the family. I am talking, a large chunk of them live in Poland, the ones here in the states still speak Polish, etc. Crazy trash, anywho. This funeral was not unlike a wedding (minus the music and dancing). Enormous multi-course meals, open bars, refreshments at the wake. It made me think about my own funeral. How could I one-up this old womans shebang she had. I swear i will have to throw a kegger when I die and hire some strippers.

I just thought it was amazing because my family down south (Texas and Oklahoma) never had a wedding that happening, let alone a funeral.

But I digress, this game friggin rocks. I don't know exactly what it is, but I dig my character and I actually take an interest in the other characters and NPC's as well. I am very happy with our current direction...into a stinky pit of death. :p

Hrothgar

First Post
elapse said:
I mentioned that I was taking my wife to a funeral and I really appreciate the kind words you all provided. That being said, i have to talk about this funeral. It was unlike anything I had ever been too. My wife's family is primarily polish on her mom's side of the family. I am talking, a large chunk of them live in Poland, the ones here in the states still speak Polish, etc. Crazy trash, anywho. This funeral was not unlike a wedding (minus the music and dancing). Enormous multi-course meals, open bars, refreshments at the wake. It made me think about my own funeral.

I hope you and your wife are doing fine. I confess my ignorance about Polish culture - Catholic, Christian Orthodox, ...? Was it the religion or the culture that accounted for all the refreshments? :)

How could I one-up this old womans shebang she had. I swear i will have to throw a kegger when I die and hire some strippers.

Lol. Have your relatives send me an invite then!

But I digress, this game friggin rocks. I don't know exactly what it is, but I dig my character and I actually take an interest in the other characters and NPC's as well. I am very happy with our current direction...into a stinky pit of death. :p

I too am having a great time. Great bunch of characters that are getting along great. Too bad they don't know where they are headed. :]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases