Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Micar
Looks great. I will get you worked in soon. Look for a hook in the IC thread in the next couple of days. :D

Dirigible
I noticed I can't find hit points for Jon in the Rogues Gallery.

Dirigible

Explorer
I hope you and your wife are doing fine. I confess my ignorance about Polish culture - Catholic, Christian Orthodox, ...? Was it the religion or the culture that accounted for all the refreshments?

My grandpa's Polish... he has more pictures of the pope on his walls than hang in the Vatican.

I noticed I can't find hit points for Jon in the Rogues Gallery.

Well, you didn't include a slot ofr it on the sheet template :)

elapse

First Post
Pol's

They are a Roman Catholic family. Very religious. Diri mentioned his grandfather was polish and had alot of pictures of the pope. That sort of sums up this crew. One of the younger couples (my wife and my age) went to Rome to have their marriage blessed by the pope (after they were married in the states and then went to Poland to be married again with her family in some old castle).

But hey, I'm not knocking it. I like having a tight family.

Other than that, my wife and I are fine. I hate to say it but the death did not upset me. I had met the woman once before she passed and she already suffered from Dementia and alzheimer's (sp?). Not sound cruel, but she was well into her 90's so I was kinda glad she passed. I hate to see someone suffer and degenerate like that. One of my fears is to have my mind and/or body degenerate while the other remains intact. Anywho, my wife is fine and I appreciate the kind words from you all. ;)

Did the orcs jump into the pit as well? I recall seeing something in the game thread that mentioned they grew stronger when they got in the stone circle. I apologize in advance if we all get killed becuase I led us down here. :confused:

Bobitron

Explorer
Elapse, glad to have you back. :D

Time to consider some options. Kaela can cast Sleep, which will affect 4 HD of creatures with a mediocre save DC, but that's about it. Charm might be helpful, but I dunno.

Bobitron

Explorer
Dirigible said:
Without wanting to be metagamey, Charm is hard to use in combat, and orcs are likely to ahve cruddy Will saves.

That's what this thread is here for. :)

Sleep makes much more sense, so if worse comes to worse, I'll cast that a few times.

I'm new to Midnight. Will the legate be able to sense her casting immediately, or is it something they have to 'track'?

Hrothgar

First Post
Elapse
I can understand your feelings about the deceased. I glad you and your wife are doing well. :)

Everyone
Bobitron's comment about being new to Midnight made me thing a bit. I know Ranger Rick is also new to Midnight. I know everyone here is a veteran gamer, so I don't mean to insult anyone. :) But, a strong element of Midnight is sacrifice. Sacrifice to live another day. While I may put the Heroes in tough situations, sacrifice may be necessary for the goals of the party. However, I will always give the Heroes a fighting chance. And sometimes combat is not the best option in Midnight. Dirigible's latest post in IC seems to suggest sacrifice. My assessment of the situation in the IC contains clues for potential courses of action. Consider these when deciding your actions. And I like to see players working out strategies (in this case Charm versus Sleep). :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases