Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Dirigible

Explorer
I didn't realise 'move the story on' was a euphemism fo 'kill a character when the player can't get access to a computer for a day'.

Valurel is right there with Jon, Dirigible. And *I* posted! :)

I don't think Jon and Val are dead just yet nor do I think Hrothgar was punishing you for not posting. Cheer up! Maybe the others will decide to dig our PCs out of the mud? Or maybe not... ;)

Hrothgar

First Post
Nope, I will never punish a player for not posting. I understand real-life interferes with gaming all the time. :) I'll just continue any character actions specified by a player in their last post.

The front line of Brian, Valurel, and Jon did the job, allowing the others to flee before the ceiling collapsed. My only fear is that your characters would try to poke the ceiling and initiate the collapse and have Brian caught in the collapse. :eek:

Dirigible

Explorer
Fair enough, then :)

"Is one of ours stuck in there?" Kaela looks back in shock. "We have to get them out!" She walks toward the debris, ready to dig with her hands.

One of our own?

*sobs* No one loves the dashing, mysterious stranger that they could ahrdly even see in the darkness.

Hrothgar

First Post
Sorry for the delay, but I will post updates to characters from battles here.

I'll start where the battle finally ended:

Brian Brou is at -5 hit points (before being stabilized by Kaela).

Valurel is at -4 hit points and made his Reflex save to take half-damage from the cave-in.

Jon is at 0 hit points and made his Reflex save to take half-damage from the cave-in.

All three are disabled, but are conscious (shortening the time to become conscious :) ) thanks to Kaela and can move at half-speed and take move actions without risking further injury.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases