Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Dirigible

Explorer
As much as this is a Very Bad Place To Stop, I think that too many of us are beaten up to move. We'll cover a lot more ground if we get a rest period in.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hrothgar said:
Will Kaela tending to those injured with her helaing skill in between her naps?

If it would help!

I've been playing mostly d20 Modern lately, where you can restore 1d4 HP with 'first aid' once per day to each patient, but I didn't think you could do that in D&D. I would need to treat them for a full day to get the effect of long-term healing, right?

Hrothgar

First Post
Micar
Thanks. I suspected as much, but I didn't hear from RR earlier in the week. Then again, the server was down. Just seemed like a long time since we had heard from him.

Bobitron
With the healing skill, you can treat up to six patients. These patients can recover 2 hit points/character level per 8 hours of rest and 4 hit points/character for a full day's complete rest with your help. Question is, how long do the characters plan on staying in their current location? Hunger is beginning to set in. Not too mention, what happened to the orcs and the legate?

elapse

First Post
Back

Hey gents, I am back.

I apologize for the delay. We are finally moved in and just got the computers on the net acouple of hours ago. I am refreshing myself with the thread and will have a post incoming soon.

Yeah, I didn't know literacy was a seperate purchase from speaking a language so I can't read or write anything. I is unedubuhkated. ;p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases