Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Kind of slow on the posting front. Everyone doing OK? Some interaction between the Heroes and Morn should not require my intervention. Any questions for Fallax? We are near to completing this chapter. :)

Sorry, I've been busy for the last couple days. Just now posted for Valurel. I'm still really enjoying this game, wondering where everything is leading! Keep up the good work, Hroth!

Hrothgar

First Post
Ranger Rick,

Your last post was 10/19/05. If you don't post this week, I will drop you from the game and let maddmic in. Sorry, RR, I liked Brian, but I want to keep the game moving. No hard feelings.

Hrothgar

First Post
Players

maddmic, you around? If so, start writing up a character. Check the Rogue's Gallery for formating.

Ranger Rick, your last post was 10/19/05 - 1 month ago. Sorry, but I'm dropping you from the game.

Dirigible, your last post was 11/9/05. Are you still around and interested in playing?

Hrothgar

First Post
What are the characters' intentions?

So, we are ready to end this Chapter of Lost Faith. What plans do the characters have for keeping Aislinn safe? Reznik suggested fleeing to Highwall some time back. Get your plans worked out and I can start the next chapter soon. :) Will the Heroes survive and keep Aislinn out of the clutches of the Shadow? Stay tuned. :]

maddmic

Explorer
I will begin writing up the character tomorrow. Can I get a list of current characters. I'll look at the RG on my own, but kind of want a good idea as to who is still playing. :) Thanks!

I count, 2 Rogues, 1 Barbarian, 2 Wildlanders, and a 1 Channeler. Does that sound right?

Bobitron

Explorer
I put up a short IC post to spark conversation about our plans.

Hrothgar, how do you plan on handling Ranger Rick's departure? Should we just have him magically disappear, or are you going to NPC him until a sensible point in the story for him to depart?

Hrothgar

First Post
maddmic,
Your list looks good. Ranger Rick was playing a defender, which might be a good addition to the Heroes. However, you play what you want. It's more fun that way.

Bobitron
Given the current situation, I don't know if there is any way for RR's character to find a sensible point to depart. Depending on what maddmic plays, I could have maddmic's character morph into RR's character or I may write a separate hook. I have to think on this for a bit. :)

Remove ads