Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

maddmic

Explorer
Wouldn't it be better to just kill the gnome now and not have to work him into the story? I mean, the little guys always end up dead first.

J/k :) where would the fun be in that? He needs to come in quick so you can stop picking on the dumb giant. :)

Unkabear

First Post
Hrothgar if you are still recruiting alternates then I would like to throw my hat in. Though I do like to play the rogue type I do not believe that I would be stepping on Bihlbo's toes as I do like the sneak attack type. Though truth be told I like the skill point whore type. I would choose Erenlander and follow the Pureblood heroic path.

The character that I am playing in my tabletop Midnight game is Tim. Though they are much higher level I would love to bring him to the pbp setting, even at level 2. He would be more of a roof runner and stealthy type, He has been the one to go into a town and gather information from the locals about what is going on and doing what spy work we have needed. Though being the only Human in a group of Fey has placed him into that role I have taken to it with gusto. Tim would not be a party face, but more of a research and report type.

Basic history would be that recently he was a member of a group of road side bandits knocking off whom ever came by. Their main goal with this was to sustain a life of eating semi-decent food and sleeping under a roof for a night or two before they ran out of money. It was not for wealth but for sustainment that they robbed people. One day Tim left to get some basic supplies from a nearby town and when he returned the whole band had been slaughtered. Tim did not take the time to discover who it might have been who did it, but get as far away from there as he could as quickly as he could so he would not be associated with them and hunted down himself.

Let me know what you think. If you are full for the moment I am not afraid of hanging on as a watcher until he may be needed.

Hrothgar

First Post
Unkabear, thanks for the interest. At this point, I am happy to put you down as an alternate. The group is getting big right now, so I think I would just like to hang tight. Please feel free, though, to stop by and check up on us and give a post or two. :)

maddmic, come on now. I don't pick on the giant. It's just that he is such a big target. ;)

Thornir, you around? Anyone else want their characters to go look for Ellard? I know Thornir is busy so his posting rate will be slow for awhile. Maybe we should have several characters trying to contact Ellard.

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Unkabear! Nice to see you.

I'll get a post up today. Tough to find time this week!

Hey Hroth, can you shoot me an email at my screen name @att.net? I want to ask you about something offline.

Bobitron

Explorer
Yes, my post was a total cop-out. I wrote a couple replies that displayed a LOT mroe confidence, but it just wouldn't stick with what I think Kaela would do. Hopefully my brave and strong companions know how to deal with my suitor.

Hrothgar

First Post
Guys, I apologize for the delay. Back from the Holidays and ready to roll! I'll get a new post up in a few minutes.

Bobitron, I'll fire off an email to you next. Sorry for the delay - did not see your note.

Hrothgar

First Post
Hey everyone. Its been slow on the posting front. Just want everyone to know its your move now. Anything else Lodric or Valurel want to ask Ellard? How do the Heroes want to proceed?

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm still getting back into the swing of things after the holiday. I think as we stand I'm pretty happy waiting until we feel that Valurel and Lodric are either in trouble or just plain taking too long.

Still here, though! Just checking in. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases